What the hell is Kendrick Lamar doing?

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Lack of work ethic.

Anyone who thinks he's going to finally drop a classic by taking time out of the game is kidding themselves.

The longer he waits, the anticipation increases and more chance that his next album will fail to live up to expectations.

ROXC1JR.gif

GKMC.....Section 80.......:stopitslime:

Dude has already dropped better tracks and a better album than most other rappers:wow:

I do agree with your last point though:salute:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Lack of work ethic.

Anyone who thinks he's going to finally drop a classic by taking time out of the game is kidding themselves.

The longer he waits, the anticipation increases and more chance that his next album will fail to live up to expectations.

ROXC1JR.gif

I said this awhile back; when he drops his next track/first single, he CANNOT afford to miss with it. He's been quiet for so long that the expectations are rising. That and he's no longer the feel good underdog anymore.

LL

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Lack of work ethic.

ROXC1JR.gif

He was considered the hardest working and touring rapper last year.. wat are you talking about?

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...amar-named-hardest-working-rapper-by-songkick

GKMC is considered a classic by pretty much everyone.

where's Drakes?

:umad:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
All them throwaways Drake put out are piff though, he's feeding the fans and having a great year without even having an album out.

It's been two years breh, I know Kendrick got some GKMC throwaways :feedme:

It's clear this year is about TDE, Kendrick dropping like summer 2015. :ld:

Drake and Kendrick Lamar are two different rappers breh

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
nikkas kill me, whenever that shyt drop u gon dikkride and love it, just the fact that u took time out of your mortal day to make this thread, says ur clamoring with anticipation. we all know its gon be dope. he earned a rest and some time to come up with something new, his shyt aint carbon copy. he needs to be inspired... let my nikka rest up.