What went wrong: All of EJ Manuel's throws tonight

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Nah dog. This is basically what I saw play out the first game the Jets faced them. I saw the Jets force dude into making safe throws and in doing so, the Jets defense controlled the game. I long told you about dudes fear of making the risky throw will hold him back. Dude is "one read....hit the checkdown!!" If a guy isn't WIDE open...he isn't throwing the ball.

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2014/08/ej_manuel_sammy_watkins_injury_steelers.html

EJ Manuel completed 17 of his 27 pass attempts but averaged only 5.5 yards per attempt and failed to find the end zone for the third straight preseason game. Manuel was often dumping the ball off to tight end Scott Chandler or running back Fred Jackson instead of driving the ball to his receivers on deeper passes.

:mjpls:

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm talking about him staring down the receivers being the reason they were batted down.

I was just listening to NFL radio where Tim Brown and Pat Kirwin were saying the same thing, talking about him being 6'5 he should avoid it, but him staring down receivers led to it.

But you know better than me or those guys.
sounds like this guy
Jason%20Campbell.jpg

:sas2: