Whatever happened to that gossip queen Shannon Sharpe? He had a spark when he started…

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Shannon Sharpe is doing long form interviews that are constantly racking up over 1M-3M plus views

What the fukk are yall talking about?

Again yall only glanced at Club Shay Shay when the Katt Williams interview dropped. He has been doing this for a minute.

But the OP doesn't really even care about the numbers...this is just a thinly disguised case of a dude that Shannon for whatever reason put in his feelings

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Shannon Sharpe is doing long form interviews that are constantly racking up over 1M-3M plus views

What the fukk are yall talking about?

Again yall only glanced at Club Shay Shay when the Katt Williams interview dropped. He has been doing this for a minute.

But the OP doesn't really even care about the numbers...this is just a thinly disguised case of a dude that Shannon for whatever reason put in his feelings
Hollywood Mugler is that you 😂

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
U acting like he’s some regular podcaster trying to stay on..

Dude is a retired hall of famer with a good ass pension, still on tv with first take, still does his shyt with chad and got 3.2 million on club shay shay,,

I wish i had those credentials
Hollywood Mugler is that you 😂

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He’s not nearly as charismatic and interesting as ppl were acting like

People may be disingenuous about it but when you have a speaking job so to say your voice, accent and enunciation matters.

Thick country accents and mush mouthed vernacular don’t make for good interviews. No matter what anyone says.

It’s a big reason why vlad is successful. Coli hates him but I guarantee if he still had a thick Russian accent he wouldn’t be half as successful

Voice matters
Negged for high level trollin.

And unlike Ofc.Vlad, Shannon speaks in his regular voice without infliction and doesn't attempt to lead or incriminate his guest. Which is the appeal of his podcast and why Katt went viral he cultivates and environment where guest feel free to speak at their leisure.

:

:hhh:

Last edited:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
He’s not nearly as charismatic and interesting as ppl were acting like

People may be disingenuous about it but when you have a speaking job so to say your voice, accent and enunciation matters.

Thick country accents and mush mouthed vernacular don’t make for good interviews. No matter what anyone says.

It’s a big reason why vlad is successful. Coli hates him but I guarantee if he still had a thick Russian accent he wouldn’t be half as successful

Voice matters

Man, What the fukk are you talking about? Shannon's 20 year run on national television says differently. :martin:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Why are you hating on other black people so much lately
I’m not hating. Just trolling per usual.

Idc about this shyt. I didn’t even watch the Katt interview while the rest of the world was going crazy 😂

I just like to see all the angry reactions. The reactions give me power :blessed:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Man, What the fukk are you talking about? Shannon's 20 year run on national television says differently. :martin:
20 year run and only got his own show last year
You country ass nikkas be so mad the rest of the world don’t wanna hear that slave accent