Whatever happened to that gossip queen Shannon Sharpe? He had a spark when he started…

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
He’s going viral again for being racist and for gossiping about Amanda Seales marriage status :dead:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I don’t know anyone who uses YouTube to listen to podcasts that’s why he’s listed with those other four nobodies :dead:
Right.
These dudes so mad

Like I said before Shannon gets a big name guest every interview. The only memorable he had is Katt Williams and that’s only because Katt decided to go at “evil Hollywood “

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Right.
These dudes so mad

Like I said before Shannon gets a big name guest every interview. The only memorable he had is Katt Williams and that’s only because Katt decided to go at “evil Hollywood “
Facts. I feel like I’m in twilight zone sometimes on this website 🤷🏽‍♂️

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Right.
These dudes so mad

And how do you think that happens? Big name people, don’t go on small time platforms.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
And how do you think that happens? Big name people, don’t go on small time platforms.
Because Shannon is a literal celebrity himself …

Celebrities get big names guest all the time…

It’s why that trash ass podcast ‘The Pivot’ had lil Wayne on there but no one has watched the interview

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Numbers don’t lie

Who cares about a random poll

Shannon’s YouTube channel doesn’t have the most views per month. It’s that simple.
No it’s not that simple. The top viewed videos don’t even cater to adults. Shannon is averaging 2.5 million views per video. Which is higher than most damn tv shows. Y’all just some hating ass nikkas :snoop:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Because Shannon is a literal celebrity himself …

Celebrities get big names guest all the time…

It’s why that trash ass podcast ‘The Pivot’ had lil Wayne on there but no one has watched the interview

Man stop… Him being a celeb means Jack shyt. There are celebs that don’t get high profile guests all the time. They’re going on the man’s show because they respect the platform.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
No it’s not that simple. The top viewed videos don’t even cater to adults. Shannon is averaging 2.5 million views per video. Which is higher than most damn tv shows. Y’all just some hating ass nikkas :snoop:
How are we hating

Shannon gets big named guest and has only gone viral with what, 2 of them ?

I’m calling a spade a spade

People like vlad and even Adam are obviously more skilled interviews as they can go viral and build a platform off interviewing nobodies/D listers and people who have been forgotten about

Vlad literally found and interviewed the cop who responded to the 2pac shooting

You think Shannon is doing that ? And if he did can he make it interesting?

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Shannon is killing it right now with his podcasts. Millions and millions of views

He’s the black Joe Rogan

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Man stop… Him being a celeb means Jack shyt. There are celebs that don’t get high profile guests all the time. They’re going on the man’s show because they respect the platform.
One has nothing to do with the other

Just because there are celebrities who don’t get high profile guest does not mean being a celebrity has NOT helped Shannon get high profile guest …

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
He’s going viral again for being racist and for gossiping about Amanda Seales marriage status :dead:
I see you and Zay in here on some Lebron/Dwade shyt
But you should be the last to talk about racism when you were banned for saying slick shyt and calling people soft :mjpls:
Then running to the mods for an overturn then mocking nikkas once again:mjpls:
Second you didn’t even watch the full video and context of why he pushed back on that
Or you’ve never been around an older person who may push back on what that lying bytch was talking about
Yall get on here to be disingenuous and chaos creators but think people don’t pay attention to the play some of yall are on:russ:
Get your shyt off though little momma

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
One has nothing to do with the other

Just because there are celebrities who don’t get high profile guest does not mean being a celebrity has NOT helped Shannon get high profile guest …
I didn’t say it didn’t. I’m just reinforcing the fact that him being a celebrity doesn’t guarantee high profile guests.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
How are we hating

Shannon gets big named guest and has only gone viral with what, 2 of them ?

I’m calling a spade a spade

People like vlad and even Adam are obviously more skilled interviews as they can go viral and build a platform off interviewing nobodies/D listers and people who have been forgotten about

Vlad literally found and interviewed the cop who responded to the 2pac shooting

You think Shannon is doing that ? And if he did can he make it interesting?
You’re a hater because your entire argument hedges on him some southern, backwater, talkin bama. If he sounded like a Midwest or northern dude you’d be riding the man’s nuts.