Whatever happened to that gossip queen Shannon Sharpe? He had a spark when he started…

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Don’t worry … when someone saucy and sassy goes on the show you’ll hear about it

:comeon::beli::why:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
He’s not nearly as charismatic and interesting as ppl were acting like

People may be disingenuous about it but when you have a speaking job so to say your voice, accent and enunciation matters.

Thick country accents and mush mouthed vernacular don’t make for good interviews. No matter what anyone says.

It’s a big reason why vlad is successful. Coli hates him but I guarantee if he still had a thick Russian accent he wouldn’t be half as successful

Voice matters

I actually commend him for getting as far as he has while speaking like the champ in harlem nights.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
He’s not nearly as charismatic and interesting as ppl were acting like

People may be disingenuous about it but when you have a speaking job so to say your voice, accent and enunciation matters.

Thick country accents and mush mouthed vernacular don’t make for good interviews. No matter what anyone says.

It’s a big reason why vlad is successful. Coli hates him but I guarantee if he still had a thick Russian accent he wouldn’t be half as successful

Voice matters

You’re right. It does…

:sas2:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Shannon Sharpe is doing long form interviews that are constantly racking up over 1M-3M plus views

What the fukk are yall talking about?

Again yall only glanced at Club Shay Shay when the Katt Williams interview dropped. He has been doing this for a minute.

But the OP doesn't really even care about the numbers...this is just a thinly disguised case of a dude that Shannon for whatever reason put in his feelings
Maybe he wishes he were Hollywood Lambo or whatever Shannon's unbreakable bond dude was