Whatever happened to that gossip queen Shannon Sharpe? He had a spark when he started…

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
And ? And I prefer west coast accents

Neither Adam nor Vlad have a west coast accent, yet you think a Fed and a literal cuck that interviews nothing but c level rappers and gang members are better than a 3x Super Bowl winning, hall of famer and real accomplished broadcaster, all because of how the man talks.
You riding on Shannon because his biggest accomplishment in your opinion is the Katt Williams interview…but Adam22’s highlight moment is another nikka fukking his wife.

True Definition of a hater :martin:

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I see you and Zay in here on some Lebron/Dwade shyt
But you should be the last to talk about racism when you were banned for saying slick shyt and calling people soft :mjpls:
Then running to the mods for an overturn then mocking nikkas once again:mjpls:
Second you didn’t even watch the full video and context of why he pushed back on that
Or you’ve never been around an older person who may push back on what that lying bytch was talking about
Yall get on here to be disingenuous and chaos creators but think people don’t pay attention to the play some of yall are on:russ:
Get your shyt off though little momma
Never ran to the mods. How can I run to the mods if I was banned? I can’t even access the website lol. It was clearly never a permanent ban. Ask @hex or someone.

And me a black person called another black person the n-word as a joke. Cry me a river yall some soft ass crybabies 😂😂😂

All yall nikkaz soft and run to the mods crying and snitching. @Trap Soul made a thread about me in event staff yesterday crying like a little ho 😂😂😂

Yall take the internet way too serious :huhldup:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Neither Adam nor Vlad have a west coast accent, yet you think a Fed and a literal cuck that interviews nothing but c level rappers and gang members are better than a 3x Super Bowl winning, hall of famer and real accomplished broadcaster, all because of how the man talks.
You riding on Shannon because his biggest accomplishment in your opinion is the Katt Williams interview…but Adam22’s highlight moment is another nikka fukking his wife.

True Definition of a hater :martin:
Vlad from Oakland

Dumb country nikka

Live on dirt roads in 2024 brehs :mjlol:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
TF going on in this thread :whoo:

ucfAM8.gif

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Never ran to the mods. How can I run to the mods if I was banned? I can’t even access the website lol. It was clearly never a permanent ban. Ask @hex or someone.

And me a black person called another black person the n-word as a joke. Cry me a river yall some soft ass crybabies 😂😂😂

All yall nikkaz soft and run to the mods crying and snitching. @Trap Soul made a thread about me in event staff yesterday crying like a little ho 😂😂😂

Yall take the internet way too serious :huhldup:

You are one of several violators that need to get booted, you just happened to have the most current example proving my point. All you do is clog up threads and waste everyone's time with troll bullshyt. Some people are actually here for real discussions. Anybody who admits to just be trolling needs to go. I'm glad you think it's funny, but nobody else does. You are the human equivalent of somebody going 10 mph below the speed limit in the fast lane, FOH:camby:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s not nearly as charismatic and interesting as ppl were acting like

People may be disingenuous about it but when you have a speaking job so to say your voice, accent and enunciation matters.

Thick country accents and mush mouthed vernacular don’t make for good interviews. No matter what anyone says.

It’s a big reason why vlad is successful. Coli hates him but I guarantee if he still had a thick Russian accent he wouldn’t be half as successful

Voice matters

It’s not the accent otherwise Arnold wouldn’t be famous

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You are one of several violators that need to get booted, you just happened to have the most current example proving my point. All you do is clog up threads and waste everyone's time with troll bullshyt. Some people are actually here for real discussions. Anybody who admits to just be trolling needs to go. I'm glad you think it's funny, but nobody else does. You are the human equivalent of somebody going 10 mph below the speed limit in the fast lane, FOH:camby:

You know you can put me on ignore right?