What’s a genre of food you just can’t get with no matter how many chances you gave it

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The Brits have the worse cuisine hands down.

This. Due to work I had a long-term stay in a guesthouse run by Brits (not in UK) and the food was :francis:

Worst part is that it tastes like shyt AND is unhealthy. Every dish was some white/brown mush loaded with starches and grease. Goddamn that was over a decade ago and I still can't stand it.

The only correct answer is nordic or Baltic. Disgusting.

You got zay saying Indian and others soul food wtf

What would even put you in a situation to have to eat Nordic or Baltic food tho? :why:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
indian... baboon esophagus and they call it curry
indian-dance-happy.gif

Dumbass dap-fishing post. This would make sense if you said Chinese or some shyt.....Indians have to worry about not offending Muslims and Hindus both so they're literally the least likely restaurant to serve some weird-ass meat to you.

Daps
Indian food is good but you gotta be in a city with top-shelf options.

Had bomb azz Indian in DFW, Houston, New Jersey....but the WOAT was either in far Nor-Cal or southern Oregon.

Only issue with Indian is that those health scores are ALWAYS bad. Look on Yelp for the city inspections and it's the only cuisine where EVERY DAMN RESTAURANT got hella violations. Not quite sure why but even the nicer joints struggle to hit 80/100 which is nasty as fukk. McDonald's scores higher than that easily.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've never been big on Italian food outside of pizza.

To each his own, but personally eating a big ass bowl of pasta or a bunch of bread isn't my first choice.

Indian is pretty good though, not sure why people are hating.I'll demolish some curry chicken.

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Chicken korma and some butter naan while drinking on some kingfisher beer and shots of old monk rum for the win lol...
French cuisine maybe something I couldn't get into except the basics