Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I think she's running in 2020. She wants the power that bad. She's hoping either:

-Trump sinks so low that people turn on him and those who didn't vote at all in 2016, vote against him in 2020.
-Trump is removed (unlikely) and Pence becomes a lame duck President by default where he stands no chance of winning.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I think she's running in 2020. She wants the power that bad. She's hoping either:

-Trump sinks so low that people turn on him and those who didn't vote at all in 2016, vote against him in 2020.
-Trump is removed (unlikely) and Pence becomes a lame duck President by default where he stands no chance of winning.

But who's to say that there won't be another viable Democrat candidate? I really think the entire world is sick of the Clintons and don't want to see another political dynasty in office.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Bae :noah:

9b3cd652483c69efbf30fe25926d592b.jpg

I don't even know what she stand for, but she got my vote :whew:
I think she would be a great Attorney General.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
But who's to say that there won't be another viable Democrat candidate? I really think the entire world is sick of the Clintons and don't want to see another political dynasty in office.
I'm sure there will be other viable candidates but none of them will come from the senate. It might be a few governors. Here in NY state they talking about are governor running since he just got free college passed. So far he claimed he not running.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Maybe. But there were viable candidates this time -- the most viable. One fell back on some bogus cancer shyt. The other was accused of being Not A Real Democrat (tm).

She's trying to prove to somebody even if it destroys her health and her relationships. She isn't leadership material.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The Clintons are still a popular brand among certain Democrats and will continue to use their status to get money and influence over politics. They will maintain a kingmaker role (just like Obama is doing). As for running? I think that's over with for that family. I have no idea who the Democrats put up in 2020. You guys are saying Kamala Harris but white women didn't vote for the white woman, much less the black one. If you put up Kamala, you're banking on young people, and people of color to show up and for her to win back those working class white voters that HRC lost. I hate to say it but the safest bet is probably some white dude like Sherrod Brown with Kamala as the running mate.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The Clintons are still a popular brand among certain Democrats and will continue to use their status to get money and influence over politics. They will maintain a kingmaker role (just like Obama is doing). As for running? I think that's over with for that family. I have no idea who the Democrats put up in 2020. You guys are saying Kamala Harris but white women didn't vote for the white woman, much less the black one. If you put up Kamala, you're banking on young people, and people of color to show up and for her to win back those working class white voters that HRC lost. I hate to say it but the safest bet is probably some white dude like Sherrod Brown with Kamala as the running mate.
This book tour Warren is on is the start of her candidacy imo. And I think Brown will be her VP. Unstoppable ticket.