William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Maybe so, but this thread isn't about Obama. If that's the case, then why would you want another Obama?

Black Women turnout for voting moreso than Black Men just like White Women turnout for voting moreso than White Men. White Women helped Trump get into the White House, but yet you didn't mention anything about that.

You seem to have an agenda against Black Women, but didn't say sh_t about White Women who keep voting in these Republicans in the White House. :comeon:

Dude, you're projecting like a bytch.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Warren needs to start goinig to the South then. Because I'm not sure what ties she has to black people down there or the establishment down there, but they basically blocked out Sanders. I don't see any other viable path. She would win New England, the West Coast and maybe pull off Michigan but she'd be destroyed in the South.
Dems can win without Florida/N. Carolina as long as the hold the Rust Belt which I think Sherrod Brown does. He's loved in that region.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Other than making an appearance at the Convention, she should stay far away from politics. The more she tries to interject herself, the worse it's going to be.

Warren vs Trump would be interesting. Trump would call her Pocahontas mid debate. I'm not convinced that's unstoppable though. Warren isn't very likeable to moderates and is the new devil to conservatives. I think Brown would be better atop the ticket.

Amazes me Trump hasn't gotten more pushback since being President from Native American groups for the Pocahontas name

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dems can win without Florida/N. Carolina as long as the hold the Rust Belt which I think Sherrod Brown does. He's loved in that region.
Warren needs to start goinig to the South then. Because I'm not sure what ties she has to black people down there or the establishment down there, but they basically blocked out Sanders. I don't see any other viable path. She would win New England, the West Coast and maybe pull off Michigan but she'd be destroyed in the South.
Yup Sherrod or Warren can take back MI and WI and OH and PA. Dems need to actually do something about votings and stop only talking about gerrymandering before talking about winning the south. Or have the districts done by the census bureau or something non partisan agency. Take it out of congress hands already.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Get well. Make more speeches and public appearances but politically she is done. She is a cancerous symbol of everything wrong with the democratic party. Lost to a biracial senator and then a retard. Aint no coming back. Tulsi Gabbard got this.