William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Get well. Make more speeches and public appearances but politically she is done. She is a cancerous symbol of everything wrong with the democratic party. Lost to a biracial senator and then a retard. Aint no coming back. Tulsi Gabbard got this.

I'm not sure about Tulsi other than she's based in Hawaii.

What are some of her apparent strengths and weaknesses?

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure about Tulsi other than she's based in Hawaii.

What are some of her apparent strengths and weaknesses?

Strengths:

Tulsi Gabbard, a veteran of the Iraq War who serves on the US Armed Services and Foreign Affairs committees, has been a democratic representative for Hawaii since 2013 and has worked on important issues such as the promotion of clean energy, the problem of sexual assault in the military, and the restoration of the Glass-Steagall Act. Tulsi Gabbard was also the vice-presidential pick of Senator Bernie Sanders on the California general election ballot.

In February, she was skewered for having the audacity to visit Syria and speak with its people and—wait for it—briefly converse with President Bashar al-Assad.

Gabbard has recently come in for another storm of bipartisan criticism following her “bizarre” (according to The Washington Post) response to the chemical attack in Syria and Trump’s subsequent cruise missile dog-wag. Here’s the full statement she issued in the wake of the illegal Tomahawk blitz on a Syrian airfield:

It angers and saddens me that President Trump has taken the advice of war hawks and escalated our illegal regime change war to overthrow the Syrian government. This escalation is short-sighted and will lead to more dead civilians, more refugees, the strengthening of al-Qaeda and other terrorists, and a possible nuclear war between the United States and Russia.

This administration has acted recklessly without care or consideration of the dire consequences of the United States attack on Syria without waiting for the collection of evidence from the scene of the chemical poisoning. If President Assad is indeed guilty of this horrible chemical attack on innocent civilians, I will be the first to call for his prosecution and execution by the International Criminal Court. However, because of our attack on Syria, this investigation may now not even be possible. And without such evidence, a successful prosecution will be much harder.

Then there’s this tweet from April 10: “Those who’ve declared Trump a habitual liar now vilify those refusing to blindly follow him into another regime change war. Hypocrisy.”

She served in Iraq, meaning unlike the neoconservative tapeworms who relish sending other people’s children overseas to kill and die, she knows what war is like and thus views it as something to be averted rather than embraced. Hence her opposition to Trump’s reckless militarism, which is an existential threat to the entire world. Gabbard is not liable to back down on that point. But she’s facing a perpetual headwind now, because Washington, or rather the weapons manufacturers and Israel-firsters helping to manage Washington, won’t brook this sort of dissent. It has to be stamped out, crushed. Gabbard is on their hit list.

Weaknesses: None.Cant even say she's ugly....but she is not playing ''the game'' she is spitting the truth from the heart. That type of thing will get her in trouble.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Strengths:

Tulsi Gabbard, a veteran of the Iraq War who serves on the US Armed Services and Foreign Affairs committees, has been a democratic representative for Hawaii since 2013 and has worked on important issues such as the promotion of clean energy, the problem of sexual assault in the military, and the restoration of the Glass-Steagall Act. Tulsi Gabbard was also the vice-presidential pick of Senator Bernie Sanders on the California general election ballot.

In February, she was skewered for having the audacity to visit Syria and speak with its people and—wait for it—briefly converse with President Bashar al-Assad.

Gabbard has recently come in for another storm of bipartisan criticism following her “bizarre” (according to The Washington Post) response to the chemical attack in Syria and Trump’s subsequent cruise missile dog-wag. Here’s the full statement she issued in the wake of the illegal Tomahawk blitz on a Syrian airfield:

It angers and saddens me that President Trump has taken the advice of war hawks and escalated our illegal regime change war to overthrow the Syrian government. This escalation is short-sighted and will lead to more dead civilians, more refugees, the strengthening of al-Qaeda and other terrorists, and a possible nuclear war between the United States and Russia.

This administration has acted recklessly without care or consideration of the dire consequences of the United States attack on Syria without waiting for the collection of evidence from the scene of the chemical poisoning. If President Assad is indeed guilty of this horrible chemical attack on innocent civilians, I will be the first to call for his prosecution and execution by the International Criminal Court. However, because of our attack on Syria, this investigation may now not even be possible. And without such evidence, a successful prosecution will be much harder.

Then there’s this tweet from April 10: “Those who’ve declared Trump a habitual liar now vilify those refusing to blindly follow him into another regime change war. Hypocrisy.”

She served in Iraq, meaning unlike the neoconservative tapeworms who relish sending other people’s children overseas to kill and die, she knows what war is like and thus views it as something to be averted rather than embraced. Hence her opposition to Trump’s reckless militarism, which is an existential threat to the entire world. Gabbard is not liable to back down on that point. But she’s facing a perpetual headwind now, because Washington, or rather the weapons manufacturers and Israel-firsters helping to manage Washington, won’t brook this sort of dissent. It has to be stamped out, crushed. Gabbard is on their hit list.

Weaknesses: None.Cant even say she's ugly....but she is not playing ''the game'' she is spitting the truth from the heart. That type of thing will get her in trouble.

Any signs that she's on that :mjpls:?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get well. Make more speeches and public appearances but politically she is done. She is a cancerous symbol of everything wrong with the democratic party. Lost to a biracial senator and then a retard. Aint no coming back. Tulsi Gabbard got this.

No fukking way she can win. She's positioning herself for a potential VP slot.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Tulsi is overrated: Tulsi Gabbard Is Not Your Friend

Not bad to look at though by American standards :ehh:

Her foreign policy is very troubling and full of contradictions. She gets money from Hindus extremists, she's blamed Islam on terrorism rather than a legacy of failed foreign policy.

Domestically she's fine...she's for breaking up the banks, seperating commercial/investment banking, single payer, investing in infrastructure... thats great..

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would be ok. She would do well as a VP first before the big seat.

Sanders Gabbard :wow: Sounds legit.......

Warren Gabbard :mjlol:

Sorry to break it to you but Sanders is a no go.

First of all he's old as fukk and secondly his wife is under federal investigation for fraud. We don't need those problems!

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

First of all he's old as fukk and secondly his wife is under federal investigation for fraud. We don't need those problems!

I agree that he'll be too old, but I'm curious, did you raise Hillary's being under federal investigation as a reason for her to not run/bow out of the race?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree that he'll be too old, but I'm curious, did you raise Hillary's being under federal investigation as a reason for her to not run/bow out of the race?

If you think I'm a Hillary apologist you're sadly mistaken. I always thought Sanders was the best chance to win, but that moment is gone. Bowing out in the middle of the election would have been catastrophic so even while under investigation I would not have pushed her to do so. I care for only one thing - to keep the GOP away from the presidency.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Her foreign policy is very troubling and full of contradictions. She gets money from Hindus extremists, she's blamed Islam on terrorism rather than a legacy of failed foreign policy.

Domestically she's fine...she's for breaking up the banks, seperating commercial/investment banking, single payer, investing in infrastructure... thats great..

Damn. If she runs on an anti islam platform im going to have to bush her
:hubie:

:huhldup:
Fraud? Say it aint so mrs sanders