NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
This book tour Warren is on is the start of her candidacy imo. And I think Brown will be her VP. Unstoppable ticket.

Warren vs Trump would be interesting. Trump would call her Pocahontas mid debate. I'm not convinced that's unstoppable though. Warren isn't very likeable to moderates and is the new devil to conservatives. I think Brown would be better atop the ticket.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
She certainly wouldn't have a problem getting black women's votes. :AyeshaBish:

Take your low watt thinking, and shytty anti-black woman racism back to TLR where it belongs. We don't need another sub-forum poisoned by your agenda. Get over your mommy issues, and get a life already.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Take your low watt thinking, and shytty anti-black woman racism back to TLR where it belongs. We don't need another sub-forum poisoned by your agenda. Get over your mommy issues, and get a life already.

Get the fukk outta my thread and STFU, you p*ssy ass. Don't you have another gay club to hit up tonight?

:camby:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Kamala-Harris-wedding-pix.jpg
:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

I should've seen that post coming:mjlol:

Higher Learning is still part of the coli :russ:

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure why you think that because look at my above comment.

Don't turn this into TLR trash.

Excuse YOU.

Again, Kamala Harris would have no problem securing the black female vote if she were a Presidential candidate.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
She's not a Black Woman, she's biracial.

She also takes priority with immigrants and gives no f_cks about the African American community.

Same could've been said about biracial Obama, couldn't it? :ohhh:

And that didn't stop black women from turning out in record numbers for Obama. :sas2:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This book tour Warren is on is the start of her candidacy imo. And I think Brown will be her VP. Unstoppable ticket.
Warren needs to start goinig to the South then. Because I'm not sure what ties she has to black people down there or the establishment down there, but they basically blocked out Sanders. I don't see any other viable path. She would win New England, the West Coast and maybe pull off Michigan but she'd be destroyed in the South.

Last edited:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Same could've been said about biracial Obama, couldn't it? :ohhh:

And that didn't stop black women from turning out in record numbers for Obama. :sas2:

Maybe so, but this thread isn't about Obama. If that's the case, then why would you want another Obama?

Black Women turnout for voting moreso than Black Men just like White Women turnout for voting moreso than White Men. White Women helped Trump get into the White House, but yet you didn't mention anything about that.

You seem to have an agenda against Black Women, but didn't say sh_t about White Women who keep voting in these Republicans in the White House. :comeon: