What's the most demonic habit you have?

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Misleading women so I always have guaranteed pusssy. I have mislead plenty women to think the relationship was leading to marriage after they gave me ultimatiums.

I'm the fake nice guy, the guy women tend to settle for after the bad boys, but they find out Im not gonna marry them or raise their b*stard kids etc. I just wanna fukk:scheme:

Daps
:rudy: man that's nothing. I went by my friends house last night after work cuz it was her birthday, so I can get some cake. Was hungry and remanded there was a pack of hot dogs I had bought over there over the weekend. Got two of them and cooked them bytches in the microwave. Didn't see no hot dog buns. Grabbed a piece of sliced bread, some Italian looking package and made an impromptu hot dog out of one. The other? Cut that motherfukker in half and put it between a hamburger bun. :smugdraper:

Burgerdog:win:

I once used a hotdog bun as a burger bun, and sliced the burger in half.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I fall asleep to a documentary podcast called Sword and Scale that has stories of murder and other demonic stories. It's truly intriguing and I fall asleep quick while listening to it like it's my lullaby.

They even did a podcast about a dude named Larry King who was a republican high up in the government who ran a pedophile ring for years. They'd straight up just abduct kids and bring them to the people who'd have their way with them and imprison them for years?? :dwillhuh:

Here is the link. It's a two part episode
Sword and Scale Episode 5

Anyway, what's your most demonic habit? :demonic:
fukk, I feel asleep to Sword and scale as well!!!!!

And the serial killer podcast.

Crazy.