What's The Thirstiest Thing You've Ever Seen A Woman Do?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Last spring in one of my classes was this cute black chick. She was probably a little below average height, like 5'2, on the curvier side etc.

I saw this chick talk to like six different dudes that looked like complete lames. Grinning hard, leading the conversation, probably approached them too. :why:

First saw her talking with this skinny, short somewhat nerdy white guy. He wasn't feeling her though. Next I see her talking with an Asian dude a couple weeks later and she doing the same thing to dude. Saw her do the SAME THING with an Indian dude! This was all at the bus stop we'd be at after class.

Got on the same bus on the way to class with her a couple times. She was sitting in front of me one time and I saw that she was on a dating site. Man this chick really wanted a man!

She wasn't checking for me at all until towards the end of the semester. I was still getting over my ex so I never holla'd though. I remember one time I'm walking through the bus, and she moves her feet out of the aisle when she sees me coming with the quickness like I gotta infectious disease :rudy:

Saw someone else walk by and she was all friendly and shyt :dahell:

Anyways, she was thirsty as hell and I ain't never seen a cute chick chase lames like that. Maybe she had bad experiences with brothers :yeshrug::manny:

Anyways, post ya stories.. y'all brehettes can chime in too.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I was in the mall one time and this chick was staring at me and even followed me around. Funny thing is, she was in a fukking walking boot :dead: I would of hollered at her but 1, she looked underage, and 2, she was with her parents, so she prolly was under age. At one point we were both on the escalator going up to the food court. She was like 3 steps ahead of me. She was grilling me the wholeeee time, and I wasn't even playing her any attention. Eventually I said fukk it and made eye contact with her and immediately hit the :mjlol: and she couldn't help but to chuckle and blush. I swear to god that was the longest escalator ride of my life. This bytch really followed me around though, i'll never forget that.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I was in the mall one time and this chick was staring at me and even followed me around. Funny thing is, she was in a fukking walking boot :dead: I would of hollered at her but 1, she looked underage, and 2, she was with her parents, so she prolly was under age. At one point we were both on the escalator going up to the food court. She was like 3 steps ahead of me. She was grilling me the wholeeee time, and I wasn't even playing her any attention. Eventually I said fukk it and made eye contact with her and immediately hit the :mjlol: and she blushed. I swear to god that was the longest escalator ride of my life. This bytch really followed me around though, i'll never forget that.
I've had chicks follow me around through stores before. Literally had me going "Didn't I just see her over there?"

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I seen this drunk Puerto Rican chick grab a nikka's dikk at a company Christmas party a few years ago. There were at least 40 people that saw her do it, including the company President, HR Director and 3 Board members.
Damn, what happened to her after?