What's The Thirstiest Thing You've Ever Seen A Woman Do?

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
In college a girl walked up to my friend outside and said she wanted to suck his dikk.:krs::whew:

Last edited:

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I got stories for days, here's a couple memorable ones....

Back in 2001 or 2002 i copped the new model BMW 745, and had a random chick try to jump in thru the sunroof at the stop light:damn:

Had a crazy ex gf and me and my new gf were at the mall, the crazy bytch followed us all around screaming for me to take her back:whoa: then weeks later she was hiding in my neighbors bushes and jumped out on my new chick talking about we fighting to the death:dead:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't like calling people "thirsty"
He's thirsty
That guy is a creep. He was super thirsty
That's exactly what he did. His thirsty ass. He is an attention whore. A broke one.
full

Giselle

Daps

You edited some of my posts, I see. Took out all of my quotes and contex around the word thirsty bc I don't really use that word to describe a person showing romantic interest in another person. (which I have stated already in the first quote you edited.

I have used it to describe celebrity attention whoring behavior and I usually put quotes around it bc I do not say (out of my mouth) that word if it's not being used as needing a drink.
I think she's saying before she found out that he was a cheater, they were living together and their daughter was able to have a 2 parent home.

He's thirsty because he's a wannabe rapper and would probably love for lala to be exposed so that maybe his career will happen.

& ofcourse she's angry that she got cheated on.

Do you know lala? Or are you just a fan of hers?

That's exactly what he did. His thirsty ass. He is an attention whore. A broke one. Is he still working a foot locker?

That's not rape, so you need to stop calling it that.

LOL at her dancing away each time. That guy is a creep. He was super "thirsty"