What's The Thirstiest Thing You've Ever Seen A Woman Do?

Giselle

Daps
Last spring in one of my classes was this cute black chick. She was probably a little below average height, like 5'2, on the curvier side etc.

I saw this chick talk to like six different dudes that looked like complete lames. Grinning hard, leading the conversation, probably approached them too. :why:

First saw her talking with this skinny, short somewhat nerdy white guy. He wasn't feeling her though. Next I see her talking with an Asian dude a couple weeks later and she doing the same thing to dude. Saw her do the SAME THING with an Indian dude! This was all at the bus stop we'd be at after class.

Got on the same bus on the way to class with her a couple times. She was sitting in front of me one time and I saw that she was on a dating site. Man this chick really wanted a man!

She wasn't checking for me at all until towards the end of the semester. I was still getting over my ex so I never holla'd though. I remember one time I'm walking through the bus, and she moves her feet out of the aisle when she sees me coming with the quickness like I gotta infectious disease :rudy:

Saw someone else walk by and she was all friendly and shyt :dahell:

Anyways, she was thirsty as hell and I ain't never seen a cute chick chase lames like that. Maybe she had bad experiences with brothers :yeshrug::manny:

Anyways, post ya stories.. y'all brehettes can chime in too.

You paid a lot of attention to her when she wasn't checking for you at all. You sound kinda jealous or hurt that she didn't want you. She didn't come off as thirsty at all from what you described. She could have just been practicing her social skills.

I was getting my dikk sucked in a washroom once, and in the middle of the bj this chick put her face under cold running water... I had the :dahell: face..a couple minutes later she went back to suckin me off...man that shyt was :banderas:

lol She was clearly more experienced than you were at the time.

I was in the mall one time and this chick was staring at me and even followed me around. Funny thing is, she was in a fukking walking boot :dead: I would of hollered at her but 1, she looked underage, and 2, she was with her parents, so she prolly was under age. At one point we were both on the escalator going up to the food court. She was like 3 steps ahead of me. She was grilling me the wholeeee time, and I wasn't even playing her any attention. Eventually I said fukk it and made eye contact with her and immediately hit the :mjlol: and she couldn't help but to chuckle and blush. I swear to god that was the longest escalator ride of my life. This bytch really followed me around though, i'll never forget that.

If you weren't paying attention to her, then how could you see that she was "grilling" you and doing all of the other stuff you claimed she was doing?:usure:

I seen this drunk Puerto Rican chick grab a nikka's dikk at a company Christmas party a few years ago. There were at least 40 people that saw her do it, including the company President, HR Director and 3 Board members.

Wow. She was supposed to get written up or fired for doing that. If a male did that to the woman, pretty sure he would've gotten in trouble. If I were the guy, I would've reported her.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, what happened to her after?

Nothing. They sent her drunk ass to EAP as a condition of keeping her job.

The rest us employees had to get a bullshyt string of emails and sexual harassment seminars; as if that was a common occurrence around the damn place. And of course we can no longer have liqour at the Christmas parties.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This lil hood chick my lil bro was messing with in highschool was persistent as fukk. Took the bus everyday to come to our home to visit him, and would take the bus back at like 9 at night.

She was a thot and we tried to warn his ass, had to learn the hard way. This was like 3 years ago and he about to be 20 in 6 days...and she STILL be trying to holla at him on Facebook.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
If you weren't paying attention to her, then how could you see that she was "grilling" you and doing all of the other stuff you claimed she was doing?:usure:

She was literally staring at me like this
giphy.gif
She was a few steps ahead of me so she was looking down at me. You don't have to make eye contact with someone to tell they're looking at you, that's why humans have peripherals

Giselle

Daps
This lil hood chick my lil bro was messing with in highschool was persistent as fukk. Took the bus everyday to come to our home to visit him, and would take the bus back at like 9 at night.

She was a thot and we tried to warn his ass, had to learn the hard way. This was like 3 years ago and he about to be 20 in 6 days...and she STILL be trying to holla at him on Facebook.
So what happened? How was she a thot and why did you try to warn him? So he wouldn't get his feelings hurt or something? It seems like she liked/likes him.

Giselle

Daps
I don't like calling people "thirsty"

There have been a few things that guys have done to get my attention or try to impress me though.

Speaking of "thirsty" women, I get very sad and uncomfy everytime I see/hear a girl get rejected through hints, but she's still trying because she wasn't sure if she was rejected or not. People should be more direct.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So what happened? How was she a thot and why did you try to warn him? So he wouldn't get his feelings hurt or something? It seems like she liked/likes him.
No she's a thot...like fukking around and shyt. One night she went "missing" and her mother called my lil brother late at night crying asking if he knew where she was. That boy went out at 2 in the morning (dragging my ass with him) looking for her with no luck. Come to find out the next morning she was laid up with some nikka on 63rd street. He broke up with her and hasn't fukked with her since, which was like 2014.

Our mother never liked her from jump, got bad vibes instantly. Moms are always huge HOH members.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Dudes that get angry about that type of shyt more than like get no p*ssy.Also,they are feeding into the reaction these attention seeking black women want from black men.
I wasn't angry about it at all. It was funny to me. Now if I see a bad sista with a white dude I may lowkey be a lil salty.\, it doesn't mean I express it though.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You paid a lot of attention to her when she wasn't checking for you at all. You sound kinda jealous or hurt that she didn't want you. She didn't come off as thirsty at all from what you described. She could have just been practicing her social skills.

lol She was clearly more experienced than you were at the time.

Wow. She was supposed to get written up or fired for doing that. If a male did that to the woman, pretty sure he would've gotten in trouble. If I were the guy, I would've reported her.
First time I saw her I was sitting down by the bus stop and she was standing a couple feet in front of me talking to some white dude. I wasn't focusing in on them, it's just that they were right in my face and talking pretty loudly for me to hear without having to focus. I didn't care that she wasn't checking for me, her hollering at all those other dudes while giving me the cold shoulder made me hesitant when she would look my way later on though.

Plus I'm a very observant person. I look at the people around me and observe what's going on. Saw her talking with a couple different dudes at the bus stop weeks later.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I was in the mall one time and this chick was staring at me and even followed me around. Funny thing is, she was in a fukking walking boot :dead: I would of hollered at her but 1, she looked underage, and 2, she was with her parents, so she prolly was under age. At one point we were both on the escalator going up to the food court. She was like 3 steps ahead of me. She was grilling me the wholeeee time, and I wasn't even playing her any attention. Eventually I said fukk it and made eye contact with her and immediately hit the :mjlol: and she couldn't help but to chuckle and blush. I swear to god that was the longest escalator ride of my life. This bytch really followed me around though, i'll never forget that.
Aw lol

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
I wasn't angry about it at all. It was funny to me. Now if I see a bad sista with a white dude I may lowkey be a lil salty.\, it doesn't mean I express it though.
Do you bro bro.

No big deal.

I don't care if the black woman is attractive or not.There's enough attractive black women to go around for the black men that want them.