What's your breaking point in a relationship/marriage?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Besides infidelity or abuse, the lack of problem-solving skills can kill a relationship. People need to understand when they have poor conflict resolution skills and they need to be willing to seek assistance in improving them

That shouldn't be a deal breaker in a good marriage

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Nah. That's not an indictment on the quality of the marriage.

Someone might have gotten fat and ugly. But being that it's a good marriage, they're not gonna break up over it.
So your wife cheating on you wouldn't cause you to leave? You would still trust someone who promised to honor you then proceeded to break those vows so she could feel another penis slide inside her?

Last edited:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So your wife cheating on you wouldn'r cause you to leave? You would still trust someone who promised to honor you then proceeded to break those vows so she could feel another penis slide inside her?

If everything else was great I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Now, this is coming from the perspective of someone who'll probably never get married. I'm just assuming that we're talking about my gf/mate of 20 years

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
That shouldn't be a deal breaker in a good marriage
No matter how much you value or love a partner, you would expect them to leave you and respect that decision because its the right thing to do. There are consequences for every action specially at this level. You would be real suspicious if they still wanted to continue the relationship after infidelity. :huhldup:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
No matter how much you value or love a partner, you would expect them to leave you and respect that decision because its the right thing to do. There are consequences for every action specially at this level. You would be real suspicious if they still wanted to continue the relationship after infidelity. :huhldup:

I wouldn't expect it. I'd know it's a distinct possibility. But there's also a possibility they'd stay. Case by case scenario

Daps
A chick that tries to be controlling. The more you try and control me, the more I'm gonna rebel. Some chicks get that, some don't.

Also these younger broads who don't know how to listen and learn. I spent several years in the finance world, and this younger chick kept trying to act like she knew what she was talking about, and I didn't lmao. So naive. Her parents and I both gave very similar advice on her purchasing a vehicle but somehow she knew better than all of us (her parents are conservative and very smart with their $, prolly got over a mill) and proceeded to buy a new VW despite all that news earlier this year about the recalls etc. Her dumbass went to the dealer BY HERSELF (just looking like FOOD) and the dealer even told her she was the first person to buy one that whole month. This was like the 18th of the month:snoop:

So that'd be the other thing, no consideration for those people's opinions who are closest and only looking out for your well being. Just acting like everyone else is dumb except for her:beli: