What's your breaking point in a relationship/marriage?

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Not accepting me for who I am. My gf likes the way I am and doesn't try to change me into something else. I'm not a outgoing dude or a dude that smiles and laughs all the time and I'm never going to be like that.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I've tried :sadcam: multiple times. When I do manage to swipe at least $100 from his check, it's like, if he knows or notices, SOMETHING comes up where I gotta give it back to him. It's like this all the time. Told him I wanna buy a house in the next 2 years & that needs major saving but seems like he just agrees to shut me up. On God, if I raise this money myself to get a house, I be damned if he enjoys the benefit of it, I don't know if I have the heart to leave him for that though... I love this dude :mjcry: it's a deal breaker but making exceptions feels... wrong.

As someone who has been there, the only way out is to have that hard conversation... "Get with it or get out of the way." And then be prepared to follow through with your decision. I loved my girl dearly, but after waiting almost 5 years for her to put some effort into owning property, I just went and got my house on my own.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
As someone who has been there, the only way out is to have that hard conversation... "Get with it or get out of the way." And then be prepared to follow through with your decision. I loved my girl dearly, but after waiting almost 5 years for her to put some effort into owning property, I just went and got my house on my own.

As someone who has bought 2 houses and sold 1, and the latest buy was a brand new house........to accomplish this it has to be a 100/100 agreement on both sides. If one party only wants it, it will never work.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not accepting me for who I am. My gf likes the way I am and doesn't try to change me into something else. I'm not a outgoing dude or a dude that smiles and laughs all the time and I'm never going to be like that.

U have a small circle of friends right?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
In addition to obvious deal breakers like infidelity and abuse...

-someone who doesn't have a passion to travel and experience new things. Basically someone who just wants to sit in their little town for the rest of their lives

- may sound petty but....Weight gain. I obviously would keep myself in shape or else I wouldn't ask it of my spouse. I really don't like fatness; to me it symbolizes laziness and/or lack of self control