When A Woman Always Goes On And On About How "Strong" They Are, RUN!!

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust

Literally every woman I've met like this just means they exude more masculine energy than feminine and are, for the most part, aggressive, insufferable, rude bytches :yeshrug:

Brehs. Have you ever met a self proclaimed strong woman who had a delightful and pleasant personality?

Women. What does it mean, to you, when you describe yourself as "strong"? Is that a universal code word for "bitter and unpleasant"?:ohhh:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the same ones that tell you "they don't do drama"...

Which is code for: "drama, give me allllllll of it":mjlol:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
It's the same ones that tell you "they don't do drama"...

Which is code for: "drama, give me allllllll of it":mjlol:
Same as with a woman who tells me that she "doesn't play games":francis:

I already know the moment those words leave her lips. The games are about to start in abundance :unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Literally every woman I've met like this just means they exude more masculine energy than feminine and are, for the most part, aggressive, insufferable, rude bytches :yeshrug:

Brehs. Have you ever met a self proclaimed strong woman who had a delightful and pleasant personality?

Women. What does it mean, to you, when you describe yourself as "strong"? Is that a universal code word for "bitter and unpleasant"?:ohhh:

Now that I think about it...
tenor.gif

Wow! I haven't!

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
leave these women alone...... how hard is that?
You're assuming I'm talking about dealing with these types of women in a dating context ONLY. I'm talking about women IN GENERAL. There are women at work, at church, in my family with this mentality and aforementioned behavior. Not talking strictly dating...