When did Jews become white?

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
This asking from an American point of view......these two groups of people Jews and Irish at one time were treated poorly ....but all of a sudden the point of view of the american public changed...I'm wondering when that happened or if any of you know why I would appreciate learning something new.

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This asking from an American point of view......these three groups of poeple at one time were treated poorly ....but all of a sudden the point of view of the american public changed...I'm wondering when that happened or if any of you know why I would appreciate learning something new.
Jews were never really treated that bad in America compared to Europe. They were treated bad in Europe because for a long time they were the only visible minority, whilst in America black people took that place.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
This asking from an American point of view......these three groups of poeple at one time were treated poorly
Which three groups? I thought you only talking about the jews?

but all of a sudden the point of view of the american public changed...I'm wondering when that happened or if any of you know why I would appreciate learning something new.
Can you please elaborate on the point that you're trying to make? If you're asking why are whites/society less discriminatory to Jews today compared to the early 1900th century than the answer is simple - American culture over the last century has changed. Through civil rights and other activism, people made the argument that the current societal attitudes on racism and discrimination needed to change, and over time it did.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Wtf are Jews if they aren't white? :wtf: Alien? They all look the same. They all play for the same team. They all dislike black people. They all have Neanderthal DNA. Y'all nikkas kill me putting these groups in different boxes like it matters.

I know some of y'all say Middle Easterns aren't white either :wtf:

If it ain't black, then it's white to me.

I need someone to school me.

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
Which three groups? I thought you only talking about the jews?

Can you please elaborate on the point that you're trying to make? If you're asking why are whites/society less discriminatory to Jews today compared to the early 1900th century than the answer is simple - American culture over the last century has changed. Through civil rights and other activism, people made the argument that the current societal attitudes on racism and discrimination needed to change, and over time it did.
Jews, Irish, and Black but I'm mostly talking about Jews.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This asking from an American point of view......these three groups of poeple at one time were treated poorly ....but all of a sudden the point of view of the american public changed...I'm wondering when that happened or if any of you know why I would appreciate learning something new.

Jews were always white, but for the longest they were treated/considered them like gypsy's but everyone fuked with them on the low cause they always been about there money.

After the Hitler thing they were pretty much adopted by the united states and given unlimited economic and political assistance, this helped them build a small but super powerful nation, conveniently in a area where other western European powers had always had problems

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
If you're asking why are whites/society less discriminatory to Jews today compared to the early 1900th century than the answer is simple - American culture over the last century has changed.
No...it's more so cause they've managed to control the most powerful aspects of society. Banking, entertainment, finance, government.

2% of the population but in control of more than 50% of what makes it tick.

But if you say that it's considered "anti-semetism" even though I'm stating facts,.

They financed all 8 ships of the transatlantic slave trade, and made billions if not trillions of dollars off of it.

After the holocaust they received repearations and financial incentives that pretty much catapulted them into the powerful status they have now.

The term "ghetto" originated in the Jewish community in the early 20th century. Who occupies the ghettos now?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Wtf are Jews if they aren't white? :wtf: Alien? They all look the same. They all play for the same team. They all dislike black people. They all have Neanderthal DNA. Y'all nikkas kill me putting these groups in different boxes like it matters.

I know some of y'all say Middle Easterns aren't white either :wtf:

If it ain't black, then it's white to me.

I need someone to school me.
jews come in all colors but the majority are white and prior to the 1930s, lived in europe for 1500 years. most of their descendants live in the americas and in israel, but some are still in europe

im a maghrebi jew on my mother's side and i share the same DNA as most ashkenazim. this idea of converts is taken seriously only on internet forums and by self hating jews today.

and no, i dont like likud, netanyahu, or the israeli army, and i believe palestinians have every right to self determination and coexistence. im also terrible at math and dont work in finance nor do i approve of record label and studio owners making shytty art to push stereotypes. and im not alone. thanks guys, you all learned something today

ps @1984 take notes, one day after you comb through all my posts you'll be less of a moron than you are today