When did Jews become white?

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
The real question is what is 'White' anyway? Modern Jewish people are most definitely Caucasoids but under the doctrine of White supremacy and general social concepts then the idea of 'white' because somewhat specific. Under white social norms someone can look 'white' but not be 'white'. Hell, there are Jews with blonde and red hair but some don't see them as 'white'. 'White' is the most specific racial category there is, for example anybody can be 'black' and get away with it. It's just as Neely Fuller says, "There is only one race, the white race".

Last edited:

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
Gamal Abdel Nasser President of Egypt 1952--George Friedmann in his book, The End of the Jewish People, pointedly states that the Europeans claiming to be Jews, are nothing more then "Hebrew speaking Gentiles." The late president of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser, stated on television, "you (the Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black but came back white. We cannot except you!

:jbhmm::sas2:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The real question is what is 'White' anyway? Modern Jewish people are most definitely Caucasoids but under the doctrine of White supremacy and general social concepts then the idea of 'white' because somewhat specific. Under white social norms someone can look 'white' but not be 'white'. Hell, there are Jews with blonde and red hair but some don't see them as 'white'. 'White' is the most specific racial category there is, for example anybody can be 'black' and get away with it. It's just as Neely Fuller says, "Their is only one race, the white race".
the irony is that white people were posited by 19th century racial scientists as "raceless". all non-white peoples were "others". they needed to be defined by race but white people were just "people". your choice of word "caucasoid" comes from this same movement and is completely baseless and wrong. it's amazing this word is still used today, especially on government forms.

also not all modern jews are white, just the majority
ob_f8f0a7_39965-enrico-macias-a-ses-debuts-fullscreen-1-jp.jpeg

DSC_0234.jpg

1306944326_jerusalem.jpg

Yemenite_Jews,_Sa'dah.jpg

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
the irony is that white people were posited by 19th century racial scientists as "raceless". all non-white peoples were "others". they needed to be defined by race but white people were just "people". your choice of word "caucasoid" comes from this same movement and is completely baseless and wrong. it's amazing this word is still used today, especially on government forms.

also not all modern jews are white, just the majority

I know not all who practice Judaism are white folk. I took it the OP meant a certain type of Jew we are all familiar with and know where the argument is headed. If we aren't going to use 'white' or 'caucasoid' then what would you prefer? European? There has to be some descriptive word to describe a subset of people with certain 'looks'. But you do make some good points.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I know not all who practice Judaism are white folk. I took it the OP meant a certain type of Jew we are all familiar with and know where the argument is headed. If we aren't going to use 'white' or 'caucasoid' then what would you prefer? European? There has to be some descriptive word to describe a subset of people with certain 'looks'. But you do make some good points.
good question, i think it drives straight to the point of racial classification, especially using color. european i guess would be the right word, but then really eurasian would be correct technically :jbhmm: my issue with the term "caucasian" and its derivations is where it comes from, and that's the racial pseudoscience that justified slavery, segregation, colonialism, and all other dominance of white-skinned christian people over the rest of the world.
BTW, I apologize if anything I said came off as offensive to you, I don't have anything against Jewish people.
the fukk you dont :stopitslime:
Those aren't real jews. They the fake jews (Khazars Ashkenazis).

Read up on your history, black people are the real jews.

No...it's more so cause they've managed to control the most powerful aspects of society. Banking, entertainment, finance, government.

2% of the population but in control of more than 50% of what makes it tick.

But if you say that it's considered "anti-semetism" even though I'm stating facts,.

They financed all 8 ships of the transatlantic slave trade, and made billions if not trillions of dollars off of it.

After the holocaust they received repearations and financial incentives that pretty much catapulted them into the powerful status they have now.

The term "ghetto" originated in the Jewish community in the early 20th century. Who occupies the ghettos now?

This.

A modern day jew is someone who enjoys white privilege with the yamulke off and enjoys jewish privilege with the yamulke on.
you even gave us the anti-jewish form of "it's not racist if it's true :skip: "

you dont know shyt about my people or our history. how many times do i gotta tell you to stop talking so fukking much and just learn by listening to people who actually know something

my bloodline has trekked from the middle east to north africa to europe to the americas, all of the americas, i KNOW my shyt, but i'll sit and pay attention when someone else talks about theirs. that's how i fit in comfortably in a city of 20 million people who all have roots from 9 different directions. i suggest you do the same

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
the fukk you dont :stopitslime:
Dude c'mon don't be like that. You should recognize this is a touchy subject with black people especially on this board. Especially with how we've been wronged by damn near EVERY race on the planet/. Ofcourse people are gonna say shyt you don't like. Look at how much BS we go through as black people every goddamn day. Can't even check out a simple golf website without somebody calling us n***ers in teh comment section. Getting profiled. Doesn't mean it's right or wrong, but it's conversation and I'm not justifying it. Like I respect you breh. Like, I even mustered up this statement man, like I got nothing against you. You think that's how I am in real life? That's on you b....I got more respect than that.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Dude c'mon don't be like that. You should recognize this is a touchy subject with black people especially on this board. Especially with how we've been wronged by damn near EVERY race on the planet/. Ofcourse people are gonna say shyt you don't like. Look at how much BS we go through as black people every goddamn day. Can't even check out a simple golf website without somebody calling us n***ers in teh comment section. Getting profiled. Doesn't mean it's right or wrong, but it's conversation and I'm not justifying it. Like I respect you breh. Like, I even mustered up this statement man, like I got nothing against you. You think that's how I am in real life? That's on you b....I got more respect than that.
you realize this is EXACTLY how jews feel, right (and for the record, i hate when jews in the US play the victim card because they are largely not victimized anymore)? up until like 50 years ago, this was no different for them. still today, i can never go to the places of my ancestors outside the americas because it's too dangerous just for being who and what i am. and this is the maghreb and levant breh, not even speaking on europe, which was the blueprint for the black wall street massacre in this country.

and nah im not saying i "get it" because i would never claim to live anyone's experiences. there are similarities but more differences, and jews have been treated much better in the americas than black people have. i have more black family members than jewish ones, my mother in law was a black panther and my aunt (on my other side) was a freedom rider. i came out the womb with struggle and anger.

if you wanna show respect to people, dont mindlessly repeat myths that degrade their entire existence. you've both decried that and done exactly that in this thread.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Jews dominate the political, economic, and social landscape of America so they could honestly be whatever the fukk they wanna be.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Jewish aint a race its a damn religion. I could convert to Judaism tomorrow and Id still be black :mjlol:
but most jews dont convert and jews dont actively seek converts unless it's someone nagging their spouse. there are no jewish missionaries and conversion is often discouraged. so this creates an ethnic nature of the religion, making some resort to the over-simplified term of "race" to describe people.

echoes of previous discussion in here, what is "white", and on that note what is "race"?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
This asking from an American point of view......these two groups of people Jews and Irish at one time were treated poorly ....but all of a sudden the point of view of the american public changed...I'm wondering when that happened or if any of you know why I would appreciate learning something new.
You have a lot of secular Jews out there...especially in NYC, people are much less religious these days...when they don't visibly identify as "Jewish", they generally look just "white."

I think the Holocaust believe it or not...is a huge reason for why anti-semitism in the US and Europe isn't nearly as prevelent...it's probably the most tragic and recent time of human genocide that people can refer to.

Anti-Semitism in the West is definitely a thing of the past.