When did Jews become white?

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm guessing at first they weren't considered "white" in America but anglo cacs had to incorporate them into white society to make sure they don't try to align with Blacks. They did this with irish cacs and I think with italian cacs it was the same thing.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
jews come in all colors but the majority are white and prior to the 1930s, lived in europe for 1500 years. most of their descendants live in the americas and in israel, but some are still in europe

im a maghrebi jew on my mother's side and i share the same DNA as most ashkenazim. this idea of converts is taken seriously only on internet forums and by self hating jews today.

and no, i dont like likud, netanyahu, or the israeli army, and i believe palestinians have every right to self determination and coexistence. im also terrible at math and dont work in finance nor do i approve of record label and studio owners making shytty art to push stereotypes. and im not alone. thanks guys, you all learned something today

ps @1984 take notes, one day after you comb through all my posts you'll be less of a moron than you are today

:blessed: Noah is that you?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:blessed: Noah is that you?
im here my son :wow:

@The BasedFather jews in the americas generally dont dislike black people. the ones that have gotten really rich just shyt on anyone that doesn't have money, other jews included. the lubavitchers are also just insular people, they dont like anyone that's not them

Daps
Reppin
St louis
if were talking about the counterfeit
khazar jews...
when they took over banking.
:ld:

wat6rr.jpg

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
and to answer OP's question, white-skinned jews became "white" when they left tenement housing and got college degrees and high paying jobs

a smart jew in the US knows the right wing is just pandering to them because of israel and some financial power. there's no love for people who dont believe in christ

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
No...it's more so cause they've managed to control the most powerful aspects of society. Banking, entertainment, finance, government.

2% of the population but in control of more than 50% of what makes it tick.

Your claim doesn't hold true if you actually test it empirically. For example, the Jews have always had a higher economic and education output in Germany, using your logic anti-semetism should have not existed or should've been a rarity there. However, we know that not to be true, and this is not the only case of a Jewish minority over-achieving leading to animosity.

Also, just to make this clear, this isn't just a Jewish phenomenon either. It seems that mob violence by political authorities used to expel a group en mass usually happens to successful middleman minorities. Look at the Chinese who immigrated to places like Malaysia and Indonesia. They made up a small % of those countries, but yet controlled large portions of those countries capital. And earned a higher amount of engineering degrees than the majority population too. The results for that success lead to riots and violence directed toward the Chinese, similar to the Jews in Europe.

If anything, history shows us that violence and animosity is the norm when minority groups are out succeeding the majority, not the other way around. So the idea that Jews being in "control" of X is what solely ended wide-spread anti-semitism in america is untrue.

Last edited:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
dumb ass topic. u got white people... black people Asian people and Indian people ,then the mixed people

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
it would do you all a lot of good to understand why jews in europe become so strongly linked to the banking industry

it wasnt really by choice until the idea of capital and unlimited wealth became widespread in the west

if brehs wanna turn this into a Jew AMA thread, let me know, but i think most just wanna come in to type khazar banks zionist bignosed and feel good about themselves