When people bring up "nikka nerds"....

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Why do they neglect to mention how Black Panther was washing cacs in Civil War? Comic books are an older nerd medium than star wars so why nikkas always bringing up Finn like (See you nikka nerds just suck, ya'll wanna be cacs ect.) I don't see no other non nikka nerd movies or mediums with Black kings who run the most advanced civilization in the world and whip the asses of white saviors.

17837084._SX540_.jpg

How come no one ever brings him up when talking about nikka nerds knowing he's got a movie coming out next year and he's already stole the show in CW.:jbhmm:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Most niqqas don't even know who black panther is, let alone read comics. Stars wars is mainstream, plastered all over the media and Finn was the face of it. When Tariq talks about "niqqa nerds" he's frustrated that they don't use their nerdyness in a constructive manner. He's poking fun at them with that Finn stuff.

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
nikka nerds....pending if i should neg you or not off that.:jbhmm:

It's an ignorant Tariq Nasheed phrase that was created because black nerds aren't considered masculine enough.

It's a dumb ass phrase.

:dwillhuh: Are you sure Tariq created that term? I know I've heard other Black podcasts I listen to use that term before I heard Tariq use it.

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
I'm heavy into comics and anime!
But

If I see some fukkery I'll be quick to call It out. I'm all for our black heroes on them comic pages or movie reals.

Luke cage was the sht. Nonthing but dope, powerful, well to do black people flourishing in there lanes.

FSP

Banned
Daps
It's an ignorant Tariq Nasheed phrase that was created because black nerds aren't considered masculine enough.

It's a dumb ass phrase.
Why do people listen to this nikka. He literally never says anything of value ever :mindblown:

He's a successful player trying to crossover to becoming a respected intellectual and he just can't.

FSP

Banned
Daps
I'm heavy into comics and anime!
But

If I see some fukkery I'll be quick to call It out. I'm all for our black heroes on them comic pages or movie reals.

Luke cage was the sht. Nonthing but dope, powerful, well to do black people flourishing in there lanes.
The diamondback storyline was an awful kick to the groin for fans, because the cottonmouth storyline and Mahershala Ali was tremendous :wow: