When people bring up "nikka nerds"....

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
I know it's divisive but dudes wanna act like it's funny.

It's like dudes point out the most obvious attribute about a subculture and act like it's a groundbreaking observation. It's not even mind boggling, just obnoxious grandstanding by vapid people.

You're entitled to whatever brings you joy. fukk 'em.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:russ:
Red skull was dope! He just hasn't gotten the exposure Loki has gotten. Trust me if Hugo Weaving was open to still playing the character you'd see more Red Skull love out here.

Ultron was insanely awesome. People complain he was cracking too many jokes but he was created by Tony Stark and hacked into Jarvis. He had the mindset of a angry son and he too was multidimensional. We cant act like Ultron wasn't a deep character he was. Its just that when you have a character that requires more thinking the GA(general audience) checks out.

KillGrave was like a nightmare on elm street sort of character. People take Sht's upon his chest but I don't get it. The obsession he had with JJ was well written and see him use his powers in a killer simp AKA Elliot Rodgers kinda way had me :dead::dead:

I guess we just goona disagree breh. A lot of is preference and what you look for
Killgrave was dope

Ultron and Redskull doper than Cootinmouth????

:leostare:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It's like dudes point out the most obvious attribute about a subculture and act like it's a groundbreaking observation. It's not even mind boggling, just obnoxious grandstanding by vapid people.

You're entitled to whatever brings you joy. fukk 'em.
Nah dis the coli. You can't like nothing or your a c00n or weak or blah blah .

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I been wanting to pull the trigger on that marvel subscription but I'm like I just want to get into Black panther and maybe a couple other things. :patrice:I don't need all that shyt.
Black panther by Christopher priest, Reginald Hudlin and Ta-nehsi Coates

Dr. Voodoo is also very good for the 5 issues it was around.