When people bring up "nikka nerds"....

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How do you know what color any hacker is?

Oh that's right....baseless assumptions.

I've monitored my security, attempted breaches at my network

Most hackers are not white nor american

You literally can not tell what community they are associated with because they come from all backgrounds.

This is literally the worst example he could reach for and an example of a simpleton negro would use who simply cannot comprehend any other method of thought except their own no matter how hard they try. Like asking someone to jump a little bit higher than their best effort mentally. He just can't do it
We don't know for sure what race you're right. Most of the mainstream arrests are to white Scandinavian kids but those are just the DDOSers. So who really knows.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a grown ass man.

I can work on my comic during the day and hit the club at night and feel no sense of dissonance.
Anyone who takes issue with my personal life is wasting their time.
I could care less about their opinions

I will say this tho, my nerdy tendencies have never stopped me from chillin with ppl who I want to chill with.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

The best???
Loki
Red Skull
KingPin
Kill Grave
Ultron

Don't get me wrong CottonMouth was dope as fck. But best ehhhhhh

RedSkull... Ultron... the purpleman... come on breh they wack as hell.

Kingpin and Loki are decent, more multidimensional

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
RedSkull... Ultron... the purpleman... come on breh they wack as hell.

Kingpin and Loki are decent, more multidimensional
:russ:
Red skull was dope! He just hasn't gotten the exposure Loki has gotten. Trust me if Hugo Weaving was open to still playing the character you'd see more Red Skull love out here.

Ultron was insanely awesome. People complain he was cracking too many jokes but he was created by Tony Stark and hacked into Jarvis. He had the mindset of a angry son and he too was multidimensional. We cant act like Ultron wasn't a deep character he was. Its just that when you have a character that requires more thinking the GA(general audience) checks out.

KillGrave was like a nightmare on elm street sort of character. People take Sht's upon his chest but I don't get it. The obsession he had with JJ was well written and see him use his powers in a killer simp AKA Elliot Rodgers kinda way had me :dead::dead:

I guess we just goona disagree breh. A lot of is preference and what you look for

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

The best???
Loki
Red Skull
KingPin
Kill Grave
Ultron

Don't get me wrong CottonMouth was dope as fck. But best ehhhhhh
Loki is a whiny punk
Ultron is a petulant child
Same with killgrave
Kingpin I'll give you.

I think Cottonmouth was more interesting because of his honor and conflicted nature.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
It's an ignorant Tariq Nasheed phrase that was created because black nerds aren't considered masculine enough.

It's a dumb ass phrase.
This. Tariq really ain't shyt for coming up with this nonsense.

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:dwillhuh: All this time I thought they was referring to brehs who be deep in that anime Lifestyle not comics

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I been wanting to pull the trigger on that marvel subscription but I'm like I just want to get into Black panther and maybe a couple other things. :patrice:I don't need all that shyt.