When people bring up "nikka nerds"....

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a pretty big nerd, and as all things comic goes lately you'll see the bandwagon fans come once the movie drops.

I stopped reading black Panther awhile ago, mostly around the time he was moonlighting as daredevil.

I'm confused on whats going on in this thread tho.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's an ignorant Tariq Nasheed phrase that was created because black nerds aren't considered masculine enough.

It's a dumb ass phrase.
I think the issue is more about the fact they don't do more with their ability(his words). From a hacking/exposing ws standpoint. You never here about black hackers like you do the white groups. Their focus is just nerd culture.:yeshrug:

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
The diamondback storyline was an awful kick to the groin for fans, because the cottonmouth storyline and Mahershala Ali was tremendous :wow:
Man breh Cottonmouth was in the running for best NON super human villain in The MCU. He was that dope breh

I aint care for diamond back that much :manny:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I think the issue is more about the fact they don't do more with their ability(his words). From a hacking/exposing ws standpoint. You never here about black hackers like you do the white groups. Their focus is just nerd culture.:yeshrug:
This is true but they mostly look towards making apps ect. Does Tariq even know any "nikka nerds"? Cause I doubt he does.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is true but they mostly look towards making apps ect. Does Tariq even know any "nikka nerds"? Cause I doubt he does.
I'd assume so. He produces alot of content and hires majority black. Somebody got to make sure his AV right.:pachaha:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'm a pretty big nerd, and as all things comic goes lately you'll see the bandwagon fans come once the movie drops.

I stopped reading black Panther awhile ago, mostly around the time he was moonlighting as daredevil.

I'm confused on whats going on in this thread tho.

hey, even I'm more confused than usual.

FSP

Banned
Daps
How do you know what color any hacker is?

Oh that's right....baseless assumptions.

I've monitored my security, attempted breaches at my network

Most hackers are not white nor american

You literally can not tell what community they are associated with because they come from all backgrounds.

This is literally the worst example he could reach for and an example of a simpleton negro would use who simply cannot comprehend any other method of thought except their own no matter how hard they try. Like asking someone to jump a little bit higher than their best effort mentally. He just can't do it