I say whatever I think should be said
- Discusses Jill Scott first having a child by her employee and her current divorce to a man with 5 children from previous relationships - the husband was happy with the arrangement until things went sour and now he's complaining because she's not taking care of him and 5 children
- Touches on Mary J Blige and Kelly Rowland marrying their employees (managers) and Mary's current alimony payments of 30K to ex husband
- Black women claim they want an equal, however, don't really respect men who aren't providers
- Strong, independent, archetype in the family is to blame, also men who take advantage
- Men eventually go for younger women since they feel emasculated and are not up to par with their women peers. Uses Wendy Williams husband using her money to cheat with a younger woman and buying luxury items.