When you think about it, every time a NY artist beef with a artist from another region they lose

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I think what makes them NY rappers lose is because of how pretentious they are and how serious they take themselves.
Basedgod beat Joe T-shirt and Buttons and Joey Badass just because they took him seriously.

Edit: And Nelly won the KRS-One battle. It may pain you to say that because your a "hip-hop head" but its the truth.

If I remember correctly Budden said he wasn't battling Basedgod because he was not on his level, and in turn Basedgod showed him love and ended the beef on twitter.

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I remember correctly Budden said he wasn't battling Basedgod because he was not on his level, and in turn Basedgod showed him love and ended the beef on twitter.
:beli:
Sit down old man ya back bout to blow out :flabbynsick:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just curious, what makes people say Nelly won the battle with Krs? the nose comment? i barely remember either song.
it's not so much that Nelly won per say. it's more that KRS lost.

KRS made his sneak diss then tried to say it wasn't aimed at Nelly on some hoe shyt. Nelly came back on some decent shyt. :leon:

then KRS made his official diss but you gotta understand this was every hip hop head's wet dream as a battle (t"he true hip hop head battle tested legendery emcee" vs. the "sell out commercial no skill rapper"). so people were understandably thirsty for blood and were expecting a slaughter. then his diss came out and it was very...:hula::shaq2:. it's not even that it was bad but it was nothing credibility-ending (which is what the people wanted). So basically the story ended up being that Nelly held his own against :krs: which in itself is kind of a win. it's kinda like playing Jordan one on one in his prime and it ends tied. the way people will see it, you kinda won and jordan kinda loss.

Daps
This is why they tried to keep other regions out of hip hop. It doesn't take much to take shyt away from new yorkers. Walk up to em, look em dead in the eye, and smack em in the mouth. Then say, "What, nikka?". They won't do shyt to you. His boys won't do shyt to you either. They'll just be like, ":leon:". They talk big but have the hearts of mice. Examples:

Pac - Challenged the entire state of new york. What happened?........"Hit Em Up" was played all over new york. :russ: No morals, No loyalty, no more community. New york has no fukkin unity
Game - single-handedly brought down g-unit and effectively made g-unit clothing the laughing stock of the fashion world and relegated to south pole status
Andre 3000 - went to y'alls city, accept your award, called you all closed-minded and................... walked off to a round of applauds :beli:
Jeezy: Do nozz bust his guns? :childplease:
Kendrick - "I"m the king of NY"....Native new yorker, Talib Kweli: Kendrick is right. He's in my top 10. Native New Yorker Nozz: I love kendrick.

This same shyt happens in sports too. Let new yorkers tell it, and you'd think they invented basketball and got the greatest ballers on earth, yet continually produce talent that never leaves the park or flop in the nba or college. Chicago has been shytting on NY for decades in terms of NBA produced talent. New Yorkers reaching to claim MJ as their own :pachaha:nikka left brooklyn days after his birth. Had he stayed, he probably would've been swept up by the hip hop craze in the 70's, wasting his time making bippity bop raps, struggling to find work today. Mike Tyson, great guy, love the man, but typical new yorker. Put someone in the ring who had some heart and he melted. Michael Beasely went to the rucker, smacked a nikka in the crowd in his mouth, entire crowd laughed. New Yorkers don't do nothing.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another one of these sorry ass threads. and this little dude has the nerve to set off his post talking about nikkas from DC as if a snitch from Harlem didn't take over your whole town. weak ass OT nikkas man...yall got no game.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why they tried to keep other regions out of hip hop. It doesn't take much to take shyt away from new yorkers. Walk up to em, look em dead in the eye, and smack em in the mouth. Then say, "What, nikka?". They won't do shyt to you. His boys won't do shyt to you either. They'll just be like, ":leon:". They talk big but have the hearts of mice. Examples:

Pac - Challenged the entire state of new york. What happened?........"Hit Em Up" was played all over new york. :russ: No morals, No loyalty, no more community. New york has no fukkin unity
Game - single-handedly brought down g-unit and effectively made g-unit clothing the laughing stock of the fashion world and relegated to south pole status
Andre 3000 - went to y'alls city, accept your award, called you all closed-minded and................... walked off to a round of applauds :beli:
Jeezy: Do nozz bust his guns? :childplease:
Kendrick - "I"m the king of NY"....Native new yorker, Talib Kweli: Kendrick is right. He's in my top 10. Native New Yorker Nozz: I love kendrick.

This same shyt happens in sports too. Let new yorkers tell it, and you'd think they invented basketball and got the greatest ballers on earth, yet continually produce talent that never leaves the park or flop in the nba or college. Chicago has been shytting on NY for decades in terms of NBA produced talent. New Yorkers reaching to claim MJ as their own :pachaha:nikka left brooklyn days after his birth. Had he stayed, he probably would've been swept up by the hip hop craze in the 70's, wasting his time making bippity bop raps, struggling to find work today. Mike Tyson, great guy, love the man, but typical new yorker. Put someone in the ring who had some heart and he melted. Michael Beasely went to the rucker, smacked a nikka in the crowd in his mouth, entire crowd laughed. New Yorkers don't do nothing.

yooooo this right here is fukkin hilarious. you hate us so bad because yall love us so much.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Umm. He got pistol whipped, robbed, shot, ran out the city, forced to sign away his soul for protection, and then he got killed. I guess if you take enough L's in a row they turn into a W.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umm. He got pistol whipped, robbed, shot, ran out the city, forced to sign away his soul for protection, and then he got killed. I guess if you take enough L's in a row they turn into a W.
:laff: our man said "It don't take much to take shyt from New Yorkers" meanwhile, what have you ATL, DC, BMore and Miami dudes been taking from the NY nikkas that been hustling on your streets for the last 25 years?

Daps
Cops sodomize abner louima.....new yorkers throw a rally :merchant:
Cops shoot and kill amadou diallo.....new yorkers throw a rally :beli:
Cops kill sean bell.......................new yorkers throw a rally :skip:
Cops beat rodney king and get acquitted................cali riots :mjpls:

"Only in cali where we riot not rally:pachaha:"