When you think about it, every time a NY artist beef with a artist from another region they lose

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I was thinking about dis today arguin wit a friend from DC

east coast/ west coast beef, West Coast was shyttin on them heavy

KRS one/ Nelly beef- Nelly won and embarrased him

G unit vs The Game- Game dropped 300 bars, G unit been a laughing stock since

Hell, even Caine from Menace to society went to one of the Bad Boy parties and cussed out diddy then punked French Montana :patrice:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Co-sign especially the East Coast West Coast thing you had wu tang doing collaborations with 2pac boot camp clik riding with 2pac Biggie being a bytch not responding to 2pac Suge bullying Associates of puffy making them drink piss and the rest of them nikkas were quiet as a church mouse. Mobb Deep was the only ones standing up for New York the rest of them nikkas collaborating with the west coast and being quiet like bytches really made New York look soft.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
i am most probably gonna come across as a nas stan, but......... when the east/west war was going on and pac came at nas in ny , nas stood his ground and they talked it out like men. so don't see a loss there.

another one is when jeezy was talking all reckless on the radio after hearing that nas would call his album hip hop is dead(dude made all kinds of assumptions without having heard a note from the album), nas has a few shots at him on 'money over bullshyt' and the apologies follow and they all buddy buddy singing about their black president!!!!!!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i am most probably gonna come across as a nas stan, but......... when the east/west war was going on and pac came at nas in ny , nas stood his ground and they talked it out like men. so don't see a loss there.

another one is when jeezy was talking all reckless on the radio after hearing that nas would call his album hip hop is dead(dude made all kinds of assumptions without having heard a note from the album), nas has a few shots at him on 'money over bullshyt' and the apologies follow and they all buddy buddy singing about their black president!!!!!!

Nas got shyt on in a classic interview from Jeezy:laff:...Jeezy admits he was wrong and apologizes,then goes to collaberate on Black President where he's outshined by Jeezy:blessed:..sounds like at least a draw:mjpls:

East coast being like 0-10 against the bay though:obama:

Fourty Water-2-0

Pac-5-0

Yukmouth(against Gunit)1-0

Lil B-2-0

Ap-9 vs Ice T who's been in NY too long:snoop:-1-0(come home to cali and recharge my nikka:salute:)

We been facing a horrible losing streak as of late which we not gon talk about:whoa:...but its been at the hands of other nikkas from the town...who else got a Mayweather win record and the fights is never boring:obama:

3333broadway

UPTOWNFRESH
Daps
Reppin
harlem
Nas got shyt on in a classic interview from Jeezy:laff:...Jeezy admits he was wrong and apologizes,then goes to collaberate on Black President where he's outshined by Jeezy:blessed:..sounds like at least a draw:mjpls:

East coast being like 0-10 against the bay though:obama:

Fourty Water-2-0

Pac-5-0

Yukmouth(against Gunit)1-0

Lil B-2-0

Ap-9 vs Ice T who's been in NY too long:snoop:-1-0(come home to cali and recharge my nikka:salute:)

We been facing a horrible losing streak as of late which we not gon talk about:whoa:...but its been at the hands of other nikkas from the town...who else got a Mayweather win record and the fights is never boring:obama:

who are these ppl? yukmouth? ap9 ? fourtywater?

dam west coast lost

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So we gone act like Jeezy didn't apologize on some hoe shyt as soon as them words came out his mouth?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who are these ppl? yukmouth? ap9 ? fourtywater?

dam west coast lost

If the US army went to war with a village of great people called Mumbazi and the Mumbazi people sent the US military home mollywhopped and ashamed....would you say "who's Mumbazi?Mumbazi lost:childplease:"....or would u say "Damn Mumbazi must got that fiye, I better do research:whoo:"...oh you would rather stay prideful by staying ignorant:mjpls:?...ok my bad:whoa:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I think what makes them NY rappers lose is because of how pretentious they are and how serious they take themselves.
Basedgod beat Joe T-shirt and Buttons and Joey Badass just because they took him seriously.

Edit: And Nelly won the KRS-One battle. It may pain you to say that because your a "hip-hop head" but its the truth.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead: