When you think about it, every time a NY artist beef with a artist from another region they lose

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why they tried to keep other regions out of hip hop. It doesn't take much to take shyt away from new yorkers. Walk up to em, look em dead in the eye, and smack em in the mouth. Then say, "What, nikka?". They won't do shyt to you. His boys won't do shyt to you either. They'll just be like, ":leon:". They talk big but have the hearts of mice. Examples:

Pac - Challenged the entire state of new york. What happened?........"Hit Em Up" was played all over new york. :russ: No morals, No loyalty, no more community. New york has no fukkin unity
Game - single-handedly brought down g-unit and effectively made g-unit clothing the laughing stock of the fashion world and relegated to south pole status
Andre 3000 - went to y'alls city, accept your award, called you all closed-minded and................... walked off to a round of applauds :beli:
Jeezy: Do nozz bust his guns? :childplease:
Kendrick - "I"m the king of NY"....Native new yorker, Talib Kweli: Kendrick is right. He's in my top 10. Native New Yorker Nozz: I love kendrick.

This same shyt happens in sports too. Let new yorkers tell it, and you'd think they invented basketball and got the greatest ballers on earth, yet continually produce talent that never leaves the park or flop in the nba or college. Chicago has been shytting on NY for decades in terms of NBA produced talent. New Yorkers reaching to claim MJ as their own :pachaha:nikka left brooklyn days after his birth. Had he stayed, he probably would've been swept up by the hip hop craze in the 70's, wasting his time making bippity bop raps, struggling to find work today. Mike Tyson, great guy, love the man, but typical new yorker. Put someone in the ring who had some heart and he melted. Michael Beasely went to the rucker, smacked a nikka in the crowd in his mouth, entire crowd laughed. New Yorkers don't do nothing.

:laff:nikka said Jordan woulda been spittin fake coke tales laced in boom bap had he stayed in NY:laff:

3333broadway

UPTOWNFRESH
Daps
Reppin
harlem
If the US army went to war with a village of great people called Mumbazi and the Mumbazi people sent the US military home mollywhopped and ashamed....would you say "who's Mumbazi?Mumbazi lost:childplease:"....or would u say "Damn Mumbazi must got that fiye, I better do research:whoo:"...oh you would rather stay prideful by staying ignorant:mjpls:?...ok my bad:whoa:

Lol @ your logic. This is rap music not international affairs. I just think its funny you actually believe "Yukmouth" has ever won anything

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
lol @ the KRS stans trying to re write history. nelly won that battle, that was when you knew krs was done.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
lol @ the KRS stans trying to re write history. nelly won that battle, that was when you knew krs was done.

Man, if you truly believe that you got problems.

How the fukk did Nelly win? Win how? It's not as if KRS crushed him, he simply won. Because he released a better diss. KRS predicted Nelly's career fall.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is why they tried to keep other regions out of hip hop. It doesn't take much to take shyt away from new yorkers. Walk up to em, look em dead in the eye, and smack em in the mouth. Then say, "What, nikka?". They won't do shyt to you. His boys won't do shyt to you either. They'll just be like, ":leon:". They talk big but have the hearts of mice. Examples:

Pac - Challenged the entire state of new york. What happened?........"Hit Em Up" was played all over new york. :russ: No morals, No loyalty, no more community. New york has no fukkin unity
Game - single-handedly brought down g-unit and effectively made g-unit clothing the laughing stock of the fashion world and relegated to south pole status
Andre 3000 - went to y'alls city, accept your award, called you all closed-minded and................... walked off to a round of applauds :beli:
Kendrick - "I"m the king of NY"....Native new yorker, Talib Kweli: Kendrick is right. He's in my top 10. Native New Yorker Nozz: I love kendrick.

This same shyt happens in sports too. Let new yorkers tell it, and you'd think they invented basketball and got the greatest ballers on earth, yet continually produce talent that never leaves the park or flop in the nba or college. Chicago has been shytting on NY for decades in terms of NBA produced talent. New Yorkers reaching to claim MJ as their own :pachaha:nikka left brooklyn days after his birth. Had he stayed, he probably would've been swept up by the hip hop craze in the 70's, wasting his time making bippity bop raps, struggling to find work today. Mike Tyson, great guy, love the man, but typical new yorker. Put someone in the ring who had some heart and he melted. Michael Beasely went to the rucker, smacked a nikka in the crowd in his mouth, entire crowd laughed. New Yorkers don't do nothing.

:laff: :laff:

:bryan: at bippity bop raps

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
Nelly bodied kris lol

gotta admit this thread is on point

Dont forget about Ross vs Woodface, naS vs laced blunt with 3-6

:blessed: the GOAT post

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps

The visual of that happening :russ:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
it's not so much that Nelly won per say. it's more that KRS lost.

KRS made his sneak diss then tried to say it wasn't aimed at Nelly on some hoe shyt. Nelly came back on some decent shyt. :leon:

then KRS made his official diss but you gotta understand this was every hip hop head's wet dream as a battle (t"he true hip hop head battle tested legendery emcee" vs. the "sell out commercial no skill rapper"). so people were understandably thirsty for blood and were expecting a slaughter. then his diss came out and it was very...:hula::shaq2:. it's not even that it was bad but it was nothing credibility-ending (which is what the people wanted). So basically the story ended up being that Nelly held his own against :krs: which in itself is kind of a win. it's kinda like playing Jordan one on one in his prime and it ends tied. the way people will see it, you kinda won and jordan kinda loss.

Yeah but rap had long been over by that point and there's no way a guy selling as many records as Nelly would have been allowed to lose anything that stood to make that many white people rich.

#wakeup

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Because Nelly had more money and was more popular. This is how these fans been deciding the winner the past 10 years.
Nas got shyt on in a classic interview from Jeezy:laff:...Jeezy admits he was wrong and apologizes,then goes to collaberate on Black President where he's outshined by Jeezy:blessed:..sounds like at least a draw:mjpls:

East coast being like 0-10 against the bay though:obama:

Fourty Water-2-0

Pac-5-0

Yukmouth(against Gunit)1-0

Lil B-2-0

Ap-9 vs Ice T who's been in NY too long:snoop:-1-0(come home to cali and recharge my nikka:salute:)

We been facing a horrible losing streak as of late which we not gon talk about:whoa:...but its been at the hands of other nikkas from the town...who else got a Mayweather win record and the fights is never boring:obama:
so jeezy didn't apologize?????