When you think about it, every time a NY artist beef with a artist from another region they lose

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nas got shyt on in a classic interview from Jeezy:laff:...Jeezy admits he was wrong and apologizes,then goes to collaberate on Black President where he's outshined by Jeezy:blessed:..sounds like at least a draw:mjpls:

East coast being like 0-10 against the bay though:obama:

Fourty Water-2-0

Pac-5-0

Yukmouth(against Gunit)1-0

Lil B-2-0

Ap-9 vs Ice T who's been in NY too long:snoop:-1-0(come home to cali and recharge my nikka:salute:)

We been facing a horrible losing streak as of late which we not gon talk about:whoa:...but its been at the hands of other nikkas from the town...who else got a Mayweather win record and the fights is never boring:obama:
Nah y'all both wrong..lol...Jeezy was talkin reckless on the radio...sayin his first week numbers was gonna be better..and tell Nas he said Hip Hop is alive holla at him...Nas hit that nikka up like the same or next day..Jeezy apologized about the whole shyt and said he was even willing to tour wit Nas...the first week number came out and Nas beat him out on that bet as well...overall Jeezy got overly emotional for no reason...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah y'all both wrong..lol...Jeezy was talkin reckless on the radio...sayin his first week numbers was gonna be better..and tell Nas he said Hip Hop is alive holla at him...Nas hit that nikka up like the same or next day..Jeezy apologized about the whole shyt and said he was even willing to tour wit Nas...the first week number came out and Nas beat him out on that bet as well...overall Jeezy got overly emotional for no reason...

How was Jeezy to know shock titles worked so well on people:manny:...I didn't remember the sales thing,just him questionin if Nas was a real street nikka:laff:...but I gotta give u one off the sales shyt....but Nas tryna kick knowledge on a beat he couldn't handle:mjpls:...he still takin that L on that part spliz:heh:.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
How was Jeezy to know shock titles worked so well on people:manny:...I didn't remember the sales thing,just him questionin if Nas was a real street nikka:laff:...but I gotta give u one off the sales shyt....but Nas tryna kick knowledge on a beat he couldn't handle:mjpls:...he still takin that L on that part spliz:heh:.
Yea..he challenged him first week numbers...lost..he asked if Nas had homies in the Feds..which woulda been obvious if he followed Nas' career from the beginning..that Nas did..he asked if Nas was from the hood and the streets..in which Nas was from one of the worst hoods in NY growin up...he asked if Nas busted his guns(none of these questions he asked had anything to do with hip hop by the way..lol)..but. Nas has been on record to have pulled guns out on multiple people and actually caught a gun charge(whether he was really willing to bust his guns is another story..)...and he challenged Nas to holla at him and Nas hit him back quick fast(which Jeezy prolly didn't expect) and Jeezy ended up apologizing...talkin tour dates n shyt..thing I took from the whole thing was that Jeezy wasnt really familiar with Nas' career or pedigree up until that point...and u right...Jeezy got him on that track...lol..

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Because Nelly had more money and was more popular. This is how these fans been deciding the winner the past 10 years.
couldnt be put any better than this.
:laff: our man said "It don't take much to take shyt from New Yorkers" meanwhile, what have you ATL, DC, BMore and Miami dudes been taking from the NY nikkas that been hustling on your streets for the last 25 years?

reality is not real, posts are.

I can't remember. Whatever it was, Pac wasn't alive to see it.

:wow:
:huhldup: yall really reppin yukmouth out in the bay huh

:heh:
tumblr_m0qr5sbi0t1qgcra2o1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Co-sign especially the East Coast West Coast thing you had wu tang doing collaborations with 2pac boot camp clik riding with 2pac Biggie being a bytch not responding to 2pac Suge bullying Associates of puffy making them drink piss and the rest of them nikkas were quiet as a church mouse. Mobb Deep was the only ones standing up for New York the rest of them nikkas collaborating with the west coast and being quiet like bytches really made New York look soft.

In the end...we all lost in that beef man. :wow:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I don't remember yukmouth even dissing g-unit.

I thought he only had beef with game. lol. underrated battle tho.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everyone who went at nas lost too

biggie tried, dead
pac tried, dead
jay-z got ethered
cam'ron is on spin cycle, washed
cormega will never be overground, ever
sisqo is down to his last thong. yes, sisqo went at nas too, check the vaults
young jeezy fell back fast and asked him to be on his song after nas told his bald ass the rules...which were as follows:

1. Keep my name from ya tongue
2. Don't fukk with God's Son

nas >>>> east coast/west coast/down south killer

tumblr_moxxqvRFzI1rpc1rco1_500.gif

tumblr_m6x20gm8n91raq7mho1_r1_500.gif