When you think about it, every time a NY artist beef with a artist from another region they lose

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Nas got shyt on in a classic interview from Jeezy:laff:...Jeezy admits he was wrong and apologizes,then goes to collaberate on Black President where he's outshined by Jeezy:blessed:..sounds like at least a draw:mjpls:

East coast being like 0-10 against the bay though:obama:

Fourty Water-2-0

Pac-5-0

Yukmouth(against Gunit)1-0

Lil B-2-0

Ap-9 vs Ice T who's been in NY too long:snoop:-1-0(come home to cali and recharge my nikka:salute:)

We been facing a horrible losing streak as of late which we not gon talk about:whoa:...but its been at the hands of other nikkas from the town...who else got a Mayweather win record and the fights is never boring:obama:
interview was classic because dude was being controversial, but at the same time he came across real ignorant. anyway like i said eventually apologies and a song about the black president were the end result. as far as jeezy outshining nas?!? nas dropped one of his worst lines ever (the one with poletician) and is was still about eqaul imo. nas summed up in one verse what jeezy was trying to sum up in 2. anyway a draw seems the right result.
as far as the other battles you mentioned. i give you the yukmouth one. the others i truly don't know about and i'll do my research!!!!!!!

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
another one of these sorry ass threads. and this little dude has the nerve to set off his post talking about nikkas from DC as if a snitch from Harlem didn't take over your whole town. weak ass OT nikkas man...yall got no game.

Take your L

What happened to that boy Cam'ron when he came to the city :sadcam:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
interview was classic because dude was being controversial, but at the same time he came across real ignorant. anyway like i said eventually apologies and a song about the black president were the end result. as far as jeezy outshining nas?!? nas dropped one of his worst lines ever (the one with poletician) and is was still about eqaul imo. nas summed up in one verse what jeezy was trying to sum up in 2. anyway a draw seems the right result.
as far as the other battles you mentioned. i give you the yukmouth one. the others i truly don't know about and i'll do my research!!!!!!!

He sounded ignorant but that's why it was funny,plus the fuk nas coalition went ham with it back on sohh:laff:....but he knew he wuz wrong after the fact,got sum media training and smartened up.

And I wuz being humble about the song:whoa:...U gotta hear Jeezys first verse again,shyt was powerful:ohlawd:...he killed Nas at what Nas supposed to do,Nas wuz spittin straight gibberish and ridiculousness the "pole-a-tician" line ranks up there with lil flips "nothing but spoil u" line except flips made sense....Jeezy on the song talkin about political corruption of bush in florida usin wordplay...talkin about how the war is Desert Storm all over again using more wordplay....gets biblical on us:ohlawd:

Embarrasing verse for Nas,great verse for jeezy...I'm only givin Nas credit for squashin the beef on sum grown man shyt cuz I woulda gave Jeezy the:childplease:.

Jeezy 2nd verse was retarded as Nas verse though:heh:..y'all gotta give jeezy that win on that song

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
He sounded ignorant but that's why it was funny,plus the fuk nas coalition went ham with it back on sohh:laff:....but he knew he wuz wrong after the fact,got sum media training and smartened up.

And I wuz being humble about the song:whoa:...U gotta hear Jeezys first verse again,shyt was powerful:ohlawd:...he killed Nas at what Nas supposed to do,Nas wuz spittin straight gibberish and ridiculousness the "pole-a-tician" line ranks up there with lil flips "nothing but spoil u" line except flips made sense....Jeezy on the song talkin about political corruption of bush in florida usin wordplay...talkin about how the war is Desert Storm all over again using more wordplay....gets biblical on us:ohlawd:

Embarrasing verse for Nas,great verse for jeezy...I'm only givin Nas credit for squashin the beef on sum grown man shyt cuz I woulda gave Jeezy the:childplease:.

Jeezy 2nd verse was retarded as Nas verse though:heh:..y'all gotta give jeezy that win on that song
made good points. call it a draw on the beef(slighlty leaning towards nas) and give jeezy the W on the song. just listened to the song again!!peace!!!!!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ your logic. This is rap music not international affairs. I just think its funny you actually believe "Yukmouth" has ever won anything

Its an analogy I shouldn't have had to make...But that's funny cuz I was talkin about "rap music" and then you came in on some other shyt as if Yukmouth not bein a superstar means he can't win a battle:wtb:...its "rap music" right:mjpls:?

And Yukmouth a better RAPPER than anybody in Gunit btw...them nikkas can't maneuver in any arena like Yuk...whether its backpack,battle rap,story telling....not even close

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of these dudes don't either and they only saw it in one of the "Beef" movies.

That's what I figured :yeshrug: I looked it up and all i got was the BEEF dvd lol.

But I really don't remember hearing about it, but then again I was like 11 when that 'beef' happened so... :manny:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Its an analogy I shouldn't have had to make...But that's funny cuz I was talkin about "rap music" and then you came in on some other shyt as if Yukmouth not bein a superstar means he can't win a battle:wtb:...its "rap music" right:mjpls:?

And Yukmouth a better RAPPER than anybody in Gunit btw...them nikkas can't maneuver in any arena like Yuk...whether its backpack,battle rap,story telling....not even close

Especially story telling..dudes gotta be one of the greatest and I'm not joking

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Especially story telling..dudes gotta be one of the greatest and I'm not joking

nikkas ain't knowin,will hype up Kendrick then turn around and act like Yuk ain't shyt...nikka been lyrical WITH alien voices if that's the deciding factor:pachaha:

Numbskull underated too,Luniz as a damn group:ohlawd:

Yukmouth criminally underated...maybe the name make nikkas not take his mic game serious:mindblown:....I'm reachin for a answer cuz I don't get the downright disrespect:mjpls:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
nikkas ain't knowin,will hype up Kendrick then turn around and act like Yuk ain't shyt...nikka been lyrical WITH alien voices if that's the deciding factor:pachaha:

Numbskull underated too,Luniz as a damn group:ohlawd:

Yukmouth criminally underated...maybe the name make nikkas not take his mic game serious:mindblown:....I'm reachin for a answer cuz I don't get the downright disrespect:mjpls:

Yup..the luniz are some of the best story tellers..rescue 911..plead guilty..and on some back pack shyt he out did planet Asia on that song "heat"