Where do you see black people in the next 100 years?

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
the concept of the image is being under the foot of the white man not necessarily physically under the foot. Based on the current climate of race we are headed full speed down that path based on the systematic racist agenda in play.
Ok well that is better said and I could understand that but one can only hope that is not the outcome. I just really wish we can get focused more on black economics and understand how far that can take us

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Ok well that is better said and I could understand that but one can only hope that is not the outcome. I just really wish we can get focused more on black economics and understand how far that can take us
I hope so too breh. Unfortunately in order for blacks to gain an inch or win a battle more lives will be lost and blood will be spilled.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Still complaining about the white men
smokey-be-gone.gif

Beat it.. :stopitslime:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black Americans are done for....you'll still have Africans but their numbers will dwindle......

AA's will have to marry interracially to survive in the future for economic purposes, its already happening now...the African american community also dont have the infrastructure to stay stable long term, were not even an underclass anymore, america has new cheap laborers. ..... plus we got mass incarceration, single parent homes, violence, self hate etc....

i cant see it, because atleast back the 1900s...blacks were somewhat stable until the end of the 60s ....now not only r we unstable, we celebrate it :yeshrug:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the economy is changing and turning into a entrepreneurial economy....jobs are being phased out....so that means youll have to really be discipline and forced to work hard in order to survive....the future should be interesting for america in general...i cant wait to see how it unfolds

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Completely phased out and irrelevant. Technological advancements will render most of us an almost permanent underclass. The future will look like Gattaca with wealthy nations (mostly Western and Eastern Asian) filled with genetically modified people and automated economies. Africa will be a basket-case with millions of starving people consumed by violence and poverty. In the diaspora blacks will be marginalized and phased out. Technology will create two classes of people - ones who can afford the technology and create it and those who can't afford the technology and don't create it.
ExponentialGrowthofComputing.jpg

The future will look like the following:

I'm sad to say but you are spot on with this. With the rise of automation, low wage and unskilled labor jobs will phase out. The only steady jobs will be in the STEM realm.
The continent of Africa, although slowly seeing progress will be extremely far behind European and East Asian nations in terms of technological advancement. Countries in Africa simply aren't progressing fast enough compared to other nations and will be left out.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Children of the diaspora in the US... =South Africa like mulattoes and xhosa... Africans.... African. I think that political groups may take precedence over race though.