Where do you see black people in the next 100 years?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
@ current rate.....
mandingo.jpg

What movie is this?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sad to say but you are spot on with this. With the rise of automation, low wage and unskilled labor jobs will phase out. The only steady jobs will be in the STEM realm.
The continent of Africa, although slowly seeing progress will be extremely far behind European and East Asian nations in terms of technological advancement. Countries in Africa simply aren't progressing fast enough compared to other nations and will be left out.
:comeon: some of the fastest growing economies in the globe are in africa right now. Africa will be considered the last frontier like asia was.

Blacks in america otoh, simply put we'll be split. The we'll to do and the underclass. Business as usual. The underclass Will be even more fukked up tho mentally and morally

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: some of the fastest growing economies in the globe are in africa right now. Africa will be considered the last frontier like asia was. Don't worry bout them.

Blacks in america otoh, simply put we'll be split. The we'll to do and the underclass. Business as usual. The underclass Will be even more fukked up tho mentally and morally

Africa has some of the fastest growing economies but that doesn't mean it will be on par with Western European and Asian powers anytime soon. Sadly, I think the continent will be a host of many future proxy wars fought between the major powers of the world (the continent has really seen enough bloodshed already).

I think African Americans are pretty much finished. Unless there is a total recovery of the black family, there is little hope left. Without strong families we will not have strong communities that can ward off external threats. There can be a lot learned from our legacy here in the United States. I'm sure future people will study our predicament and learn not to repeat the same mistakes. And our downfall is actually a tremendous tragedy. We are the richest group of Africans in the world and yet we don't realize it. To date, we've squandered our opportunities to build economic power. We could have used that power to create our own institutions and perhaps leverage it in a way to uplift Africa. We also leave nothing of value behind for our kids and therefore we stifle any future progress.

Last edited:

Wario

Banned
Daps
AA's will be closer to 50% white in about 100 years in my personal opinion, hella mixing goin' on right now, plus a lot of unmarried black women.

There was more mixing in the past but we're still black.

Btw, I'm assuming a lot of corrupt black activists who self-appoint themselves leaders of the AA community who make up false stories about racism/exaggerate and get AAs very hostile to whites. And it will be split into 2 groups, 1 will be very self-serving and wanting to erase their identity.
My guess.
Whites probably will be mostly gone if they don't become Christian/Catholics and ban birth control over night.