Which City in the U.S. has the most trifling women 2016 edition.

Which city has the worst women

• NYC

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Bmore

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • DC

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Pittsburgh

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Philly

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • La

• Chicago

• Houston/Dallas etc

• Miami

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Detriot

• New Orleans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Memphis

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Richmond

• Raleigh

• Total voters

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
In my experience from women from these cities I was born and raised in the DMV.

Bmore​
Has to be the worst. A lot of the women here are loud, overweight, ratchet, and are institutionally crazy. I've met a lot of women from there with personality disorders and that have been beat by their ex's. It seems like every chick from baltimore I've fukked or someone I've known fukked has a stinky pussies.

DC
A lot of women here live above their means. A lot of girls from this area are fukking bougie as hell which gets annoying. Many from the rich areas like bowie, northern va, are spoiled. Too many transients as well. Love most these women to death though.​

Pittsburgh​
A lot of the women here are really down to earth which i do like. Very country lol. Girls from this area are very very disloyal from my experience many cheat. I'm talking about stomach turning cheating. It's like a culture for the women in areas like here and Aliquippa.

Miami​
Superficial and pretentious. Went down here once and this girl at the club was bragging about her allowance from her sugar daddy. I think the average women in their 20's from here is looking for some 40-50 year old bald headed dude with a bluetooth in his ear.

New York​
I don't know what you brothers do to women up here but every women from nyc seems to have been heartbroken, lied to, washed up, and emotionally unstable. Many women here I've noticed live above their means like women from dc too. The arrgoance and pride in thier city gets annoying too along with the use of words like son, word, yo etc

Philly​
Women here are extra, love to argue etc. A lot of these "jawns" that I know are ratchet too, I've never been somewhere where every dude I went to the club with fukked the first night.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where is the option for Chicago? What about Los Angeles?

Are you just limiting this to east coast women?

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Where is the option for Chicago? What about Los Angeles?

Are you just limiting this to east coast women?
I;m asking you to share your experiences and which city I don't have any experience with women from chicago cali tx etc

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Bmore
Has to be the worst. A lot of the women here are loud, overweight, ratchet, and are institutionally crazy. I've met a lot of women from there with personality disorders and that have been beat by their ex's. It seems like every chick from baltimore I've fukked or someone I've known fukked has a stinky pussies.

I can tell you for a fact that aint true

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Bmore

I can tell you for a fact that aint true

Maybe it's because I'm closer to DC but...

Every women from baltimore I met has been a bad experience. Dudes at my job talk about it all the time. A lot of women out there trick too. Go to horseshoe on a friday or sat night.

Dont get me wrong i love the seafood, been a ravens fan since 01, the inner harbor is great but the women from there I'm steering clear of.