Which hip hop moguls rise to the top do you admire the most?

Spurs91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hip-hop Moguls:

Executive
Kevin Liles
LA Reid
Diddy
Birdman
Slim
Chris Lighty/RIP
Damon Dash
Suge Knight
J. Prince
Master P

Rapper
50 Cent
Akon
Jay-Z
Eminem
Lil Wayne
Nicki Minaj
Rick Ross
Snoop Dogg
Tech N9ne

Rapper/Producer
Kanye West

Producers
Timbaland
Dr Dre
Swizz Beats
Pharrel
Rick Rubin

Honerable Mentions
Ludacris
Pitbull
Wale
Meek Millz
Flo Rida
Mac Miller
Wiz

:russ:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'd say diddy

just cos dude has no real 'talent' and ended up becoming the best hustler hip hop has ever seen

also, its 2013 and diddy been top since '91

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not Diddy because he had a college education & a blood sucker.

Not P because of the above reason and he made his money selling atrocious stolen music.

I would say Jay-z because he really had nothing going for himself, no diploma, mid-late 20's rapper no one cared about to the very top all while giving us dope music along the way :salute:

How Dre bounced back TWICE after being jerked hard in the industry was a testament to his talent & very admirable as well.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Master P.

No Limit's dominance from like 97 - 99 was unlike anything i've ever witnessed.

:what: da fukk outta here -with dat BULLshyt
Puffy.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all ain't got no luv for Suge?

Suge took over the rap game with some goons and a dream:salute:.....Diddy ain't even possible with out Suge,not sayin Suge killed Biggie:whoa: but I think its safe to say he died behind the beef with Pac....if Biggie doesn't die I can't imagine people supporting Puffy out in the forefront like that.

Without Suge freein up Dre its a good chance he would be sumwhere hiding from Eazye had he got out his contract,its a chance he doesn't come across Eminem becuz he doesn't become "dr dre".....which means 50 might not blow up quite like he did and have the same connections and make the same moves....and he tried to get a distribution company set up with J Prince and Irv,that woulda been big

A lot of this rap shyt u see in the mainstream its a good chance doesn't happen without Suge Knight.....gotta salute Jay-Z too,his story and better than 50 bcuz he wuz able to maintain the popularity,music quality,and the money.....E-40 also a true tyc00n did the heavy listing by himself,wuz a great financial advisor in his raps,and been owned wing stops before y'all knew what a boss was:salute:

Master P id say is the most ambitious mogul of all time,scared money don't make money and P ain't scared.....he did lose a lot of money I think tryna do too much but he still rich as fuk...conned Oprah and the world:laff:....dude takes risk and has had his hands in just about everything

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Diddy....simply for being a Howard nikka :smugbiden:

Its still teachers here from when he was here. Apparently, all them nikkas from Making the Band......Harve Pierre, Phil (bald head dude that managed Da Band), D. Dot (producer dude), Mark Pitts (Chris Brown manager and lightskin dude from the Notorious movie) all went here with Diddy back in the day. Diddy and them was throwing parties all over the area, making alot of noise in the party circuit. I think (assuming here) that's how he got the "in" with whoever put him on with Uptown. Kevin Liles was doing the same in Baltimore when he was going to Morgan State.

But anyway, Diddy left to go work at Uptown while all his boys stayed behind at school and when he got on, he put all of them on. My aunt told me came he came here recruiting people at Blackburn (building on campus) one year (early 90s), telling people he needed interns for this label he was starting. Most people were :beli: shyt is hilarious to think about it now. Also, he comes back every year for Homecoming but, back in the 90s, Biggie really, really fukked with Howard. He loved it down here. They had pics in the school newspaper from like "93, "94.........from before Biggie got famous and right after Ready to Die came out, and he was chillin around campus like he wasn't Biggie :skip:

Edit: found it

tumblr_m0n36bYGER1qafb15o1_500.jpg

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
I hate faggits like you who say shyt just to be different. Df has slim done to put him on the same level as the people in this thread?

he is makin his millions and paying his role not tryin to be...all in the videos...tryin to make a got damn rap album.its it a problem with just being a CEO without trying to be the star too you stupid muthafukka?