White Delaware professor says North Korea detainee got ‘what he deserved’

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
I'll leave it to a cac to say he deserved it but he only has himself to blame. Break the law and you gotta know the risks and accept the responsibility (if/when you get caught). You know how many people in this country landed in jail or prison for something minor to end up subject to all sorts of shyt- violence, death or cycle of sentencing/recidivism.

That said, the only outrage here is that it happened to a white male, they'd applaud this happening to Rodman :coffee:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Believe random cacs deserve to be thrown in concentration camps, brehs :dead:

I know yall are just acting tough on the innanet but cmom
He thought his white skin would get him a slap on the wrist but he forgot he's not in the West (or anywhere else in the world for that matter).

You're a guest in the host country. Respect the rules and nothing will happen to you. Again, he was the only one in his tour group who was arrested. They had to set an example for him. It's sets a precidence that these thugs need to behave themselves when they are on foreign soil :birdman:

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Cuz nobody deserves it :yeshrug:

I aint even a bleeding heart but I do believe in basic human rights
Most of these whites don't believe black people have basic human rights. Look how the media slanders dead black children when they are shot by race soldiers. :scust:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Cuz nobody deserves it :yeshrug:

I aint even a bleeding heart but I do believe in basic human rights
Thieves are the worst breh. Can't respect people who try to steal from others. He knew what he was doing was wrong and had risks but he did it anyway.

He didn't even need to steal that, he just felt like he could so he tried it. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Got to say she is right about that white male entitlement. Cac think they can go anywhere and do anything and get away with it, just look at that white supremacist that was living in Mexico that the Mexicans gave that work to........white supremaciat and Mexico :heh:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
lmao this is my professor who wrote me a recommendation for grad school.:laugh:

No shyt?

I actually looked her up...is this her?

286tr8g.jpg