Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Ja0ZQ.gif

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
while what she said was pretty valid...
she forgot she was badmouthing white male privilege while inside the boarders of america...where white male privilege jurisdiction is far reaching :mjlol:
speak ill of patriarchy and white male privilege while in the home of patriarchy and white male privilege and expect to keep ur job professor brehettes:troll:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Believe random cacs deserve to be thrown in concentration camps, brehs :dead:

I know yall are just acting tough on the innanet but cmom

:comeon: C'mon son... First he's an white American on hostile north Korean soil. Secondly he got caught stealing...he knew the penalty for that shyt...:francis: they don't play that stealing shyt. :mindblown: wtf did he think was gonna happen?!? White people have no foresight or even think about to consequences of their action in foreign countries you muthafukka... Then act all surprised when they get hit with the hammer. :camby: i mean don't get me wrong the situation is fukked up but still...:mjgrin:

Last edited:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: C'mon son... First he's an white American on hostile north Korean soil. Secondly he got caught stealing...he knew the penalty for that shyt...:francis: they don't play that stealing shyt. :mindblown: wtf did he think was gonna happen?!? White people have no foresight or even think about to consequences of their action in foreign countries you muthafukka... Then act all surprised when they get hit with the hammer. :camby: i mean don't get me wrong the situation is fukked up but still...:mjgrin:
I mean he was 19. Most teens are reckless. They do drugs before their brain is developed, get in shady relationships, think they're invincible and will live forever. Teens do things that their older selves would never do.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean he was 19. Most teens are reckless. They do drugs before their brain is developed, get in shady relationships, think they're invincible and will live forever. Teens do things that their older selves would never do.

You in NORTH KOREA muthafukka :mindblown: they tell you off the rip don't fukk up there the same with Abu Dhabi!!! There are places you KNOW not to fukk up at. There's no excuse...:dahell: