Who goes? Brandon Knight or Eric Bledsoe?

Daps
With Devin Booker emerging and looking like a starting shooting guard in the league at only 19,putting him in a backup role behind Knight or Bledsoe IMO is retarded and would only hinder him.

Who gets traded Knight or Bledsoe?

I say Knight, Bledsoe showed his true value when he went out,Suns absolutely SUCK without him.

Only reason Bledsoe may get the boot,is because he can never stay healthy and he is older than Knight.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Neither. Booker is not ready to start. And knight and Bledsoe make 13.5 a piece. Not gonna find players this good for that cheap. :yeshrug:

Daps
Neither. Booker is not ready to start. And knight and Bledsoe make 13.5 a piece. Not gonna find players this good for that cheap. :yeshrug:

Booker deserves to start,Phoenix is not looking at championship contending for a long time,makes no sense to put Booker on the bench

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Booker deserves to start,Phoenix is not looking at championship contending for a long time,makes no sense to put Booker on the bench
Yes it does if the goal of next year is to make the offs. And if the west is down again and both knight and Bledsoe stay healthy that's a real possibility.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Neither. I thought the Suns organization was trying to build a Kentucky super team. Bledsoe, Knight, Booker, Archie. And they'll draft Ullis to make up for trading away Isiah Thomas .
Then they'll find a way to get MKG from the hornets and use their miraculous medical staff to heal all of his abysmal flaws.
Best front office in the league.:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Booker not better than knight imo I would be open to trading knight of you think he has a higher ceiling brandon

Booker is already better than Knight.I watch every Suns game.

Knight has one of the lowest IQ's in the league, no sense of awareness, and is only good for his streaky 21 ft J's.

Booker is already running the offense for the Suns(Tyson Chadler is loving it.Getting those lobs again:banderas:).Wayyyyy better decision making skills than Brandon Knight.I seriously don't like that dude as a player.I find it unbelievable that he has fans or people who're mildly interested in him.

I'll admit, I had a mild interest BEFORE we traded for him, but after getting a closer look------>:camby:

You'll never win shyt with him as a starter in your backcourt.

He's a weaker version of Jamal Crawford.Better off suited as a 6th man with the green light to just chuck em up....too risky to have in the starting lineup because he's a dizzy dumb fukk.Literally dribbles with his head down like a 1st grader.Shaqtin A Fool mainstay.I'd trade his ass for half a bag of lawn fertilizer right now

D Book averaging 25 & 7 over the last 3 games...Suns won back to back road games for the first time in over a year.He's the Suns franchise player now.