Who goes? Brandon Knight or Eric Bledsoe?

Daps
They have to think long and hard about it I know. Bledsoe would be the choice but with him being injury prone I think it's just a matter of when not if that he suffers from the same fate as someone like Brandon Roy. For that reason alone they have to think about at least keeping on to Knight for a little while longer or either trying to find another long term fit at point guard.

If Bledsoes knees can hold up,he's not even up for debate, only reason he's included is because his knees are a big concern and if Phoenix can move him they probably will,his future isn't certain

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Iono breh,Dion Waiters is TRASH

LOL

Oh dion waiters, he gets the ether, too.

WeeklyNiceBarasingha.gif

Art Barr

Daps
Get rid of knight and send him to another treadmill franchise so he could fool everyone with his empty stats

Actually I have a feeling either nets or sixers are going to sign this fraud player and watch him averaging those empty 18 points per game.

He's not willing to run the offense, he's not willing to play defense, and occasionally he is not willing to get to the basket either. He's like anotine walker stuck in point guard's body. He's a chucker plain and simple. Keep Bledsoe, he slightly less selfish, too bad he injury prone even in phoenix

Yea Knight gotta go

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Neither. I thought the Suns organization was trying to build a Kentucky super team. Bledsoe, Knight, Booker, Archie. And they'll draft Ullis to make up for trading away Isiah Thomas .
Then they'll find a way to get MKG from the hornets and use their miraculous medical staff to heal all of his abysmal flaws.
Best front office in the league.:blessed:
So they ain't going after KAT?
wyA63KF.png

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's true....Although they're starting to play a more conventional lineup with the emergence of D Book & Alex Len.Hope they learn a lesson.They've actually looked pretty good over the last week.The best they've looked all season really.

But Brandon Knight, tho
2lnxngo.jpg

Just trash.Empty scoring stats.That's it.

You're on the one team in the league constructed to let combo guards shine(The biggest reason the system is trash), but you still look like a klutz?:dahell:
:ehh:Kid needs to go back to Milwaukee, he was shining there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get rid of knight and send him to another treadmill franchise so he could fool everyone with his empty stats

Actually I have a feeling either nets or sixers are going to sign this fraud player and watch him averaging those empty 18 points per game.

He's not willing to run the offense, he's not willing to play defense, and occasionally he is not willing to get to the basket either. He's like anotine walker stuck in point guard's body. He's a chucker plain and simple. Keep Bledsoe, he slightly less selfish, too bad he injury prone even in phoenix

Knight is such a horrible decision maker, it makes you forget Bledsoe is quite bad, also.

Bledsoe is more efficient on offense and a better man to man defender, tho.

I'd rather keep Bledsoe, but wouldn't shed a tear if he ever got traded

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh:Kid needs to go back to Milwaukee, he was shining there.

Scoring wise.... Fans over on the Bucks forum started dropping confetti when he was traded....it was all:blessed::dj2: "He's y'all problem now:umad:"

Despite his 17ppg, they claimed the team performed worst when he was on the floor.I would soon understand exactly what they were talking about.

Asked one of the members "What's the 411 on Knight".....muthafukka didn't even respond back with words...just posted this gif
Yv1Oe-.gif