Who goes? Brandon Knight or Eric Bledsoe?

Daps
Scoring wise.... Fans over on the Bucks forum started dropping confetti when he was traded....it was all:blessed::dj2: "He's y'all problem now:umad:"

Despite his 17ppg, they claimed the team performed worst when he was on the floor.I would soon understand exactly what they were talking about.

Asked one of the members "What's the 411 on Knight".....muthafukka didn't even respond back with words...just posted this gif
Yv1Oe-.gif

:mjlol:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
If Bledsoes knees can hold up,he's not even up for debate, only reason he's included is because his knees are a big concern and if Phoenix can move him they probably will,his future isn't certain
His knees are exactly why I said that they have to think long and hard first before they get rid of Knight. At best you hope Bledsoe will give you 3 or 4 good years before his knees finally give out for good. And even that may be wishful thinking at this point.

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Knight is movable, but you probably won't get as much for him as you think.

Same with Bledsoe,but only because he is injury prone

I don't think they'd get much for knight, it'd basically be a salary dump to a team with cap space but sometimes addition by subtraction is a good thing

Daps
His knees are exactly why I said that they have to think long and hard first before they get rid of Knight. At best you hope Bledsoe will give you 3 or 4 good years before his knees finally give out for good. And even that may be wishful thinking at this point.

True and he depends on his athleticism heavily, Bledsoe may start to regress in 3-4 years

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think they'd get much for knight, it'd basically be a salary dump to a team with cap space but sometimes addition by subtraction is a good thing

They could get a mid-round 1st and a bench player. He's on a very good contract I think he has a bright future as a 6th man...

Daps

Yea Knight gotta go,so if they could get something decent they might pull the trigger