Who goes? Brandon Knight or Eric Bledsoe?

Daps
Nikka has a game a week when he can't be stopped. If he can improve his decison making I can see 20 and 6 outta him. shyt when he and Eric we healthy at the start of the year, he was cooking as a Passer

Breh you must don't pay attention,Knight's IQ is very very low,yes he can play,but he is not a PG

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka has a game a week when he can't be stopped. If he can improve his decison making I can see 20 and 6 outta him. shyt when he and Eric we healthy at the start of the year, he was cooking as a Passer

It would be one of the emptiest 20 & 6's ever.

He's like the SG version of Michael Beasley.

Having watched both on the Suns, I say the same thing.

They're out there playing "21" in the middle of the game.

No feel for the flow of the game/detached from the gameplan....just straight up aloof.

He's a 6th man.Best role for him

Daps

No feel for the flow of the game/detached from the gameplan....just straight up aloof.

:mjlol: That's funny,I said the Suns entire roster is the go-to player,and their gameplan looks like whoever gets the ball is able to do whatever they want 0 restrictions:dead:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With Devin Booker emerging and looking like a starting shooting guard in the league at only 19,putting him in a backup role behind Knight or Bledsoe IMO is retarded and would only hinder him.

Who gets traded Knight or Bledsoe?

I say Knight, Bledsoe showed his true value when he went out,Suns absolutely SUCK without him.

Only reason Bledsoe may get the boot,is because he can never stay healthy and he is older than Knight.

Honestly they need to give them more time together I predict that Knight will end up as the 6th man.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

I disagree I still got faith in my boy

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Booker is already better than Knight.I watch every Suns game.

Knight has one of the lowest IQ's in the league, no sense of awareness, and is only good for his streaky 21 ft J's.

Booker is already running the offense for the Suns(Tyson Chadler is loving it.Getting those lobs again:banderas:).Wayyyyy better decision making skills than Brandon Knight.I seriously don't like that dude as a player.I find it unbelievable that he has fans or people who're mildly interested in him.

I'll admit, I had a mild interest BEFORE we traded for him, but after getting a closer look------>:camby:

You'll never win shyt with him as a starter in your backcourt.

He's a weaker version of Jamal Crawford.Better off suited as a 6th man with the green light to just chuck em up....too risky to have in the starting lineup because he's a dizzy dumb fukk.Literally dribbles with his head down like a 1st grader.Shaqtin A Fool mainstay.I'd trade his ass for half a bag of lawn fertilizer right now

D Book averaging 25 & 7 over the last 3 games...Suns won back to back road games for the first time in over a year.He's the Suns franchise player now.
:camby: Sun's system is trash

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

My nikka said the suns be shooting a V.....
Damn, :dead:

Art Barr

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
They have to think long and hard about it I know. Bledsoe would be the choice but with him being injury prone I think it's just a matter of when not if that he suffers from the same fate as someone like Brandon Roy. For that reason alone they have to think about at least keeping on to Knight for a little while longer or either trying to find another long term fit at point guard.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby: Sun's system is trash

That's true....Although they're starting to play a more conventional lineup with the emergence of D Book & Alex Len.Hope they learn a lesson.They've actually looked pretty good over the last week.The best they've looked all season really.

But Brandon Knight, tho
2lnxngo.jpg

Just trash.Empty scoring stats.That's it.

You're on the one team in the league constructed to let combo guards shine(The biggest reason the system is trash), but you still look like a klutz?:dahell:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Get rid of knight and send him to another treadmill franchise so he could fool everyone with his empty stats

Actually I have a feeling either nets or sixers are going to sign this fraud player and watch him averaging those empty 18 points per game.

He's not willing to run the offense, he's not willing to play defense, and occasionally he is not willing to get to the basket either. He's like anotine walker stuck in point guard's body. He's a chucker plain and simple. Keep Bledsoe, he slightly less selfish, too bad he injury prone even in phoenix