Who has the BLEAKER future to 2030? Clippers or Suns?

Bleaker future?!

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

We know the draft pick situations.

Clippers are still paying for the PG13 trade from 2019. SGA has blossomed into an MVP caliber player. The Clippers owe OKC picks through 2026 either outright or pick swaps.

Clippers sent the 76ers their 2028 1st rounder in the Harden trade. The Sixers also have right to swap with Clippers 1st round pick in 2029.

Kawhi is 33. PG is 34. Harden is turning 35 next season. Westbrook is turning 36 next season.

The Suns have no control over their draft picks until 2031. They owe unprotected 1sts to the Nets for Durant in 2025, 2027, and 2029. Mikal Bridges and Cam Johnson were sacrificed and are on great contracts at the moment.

The Wizards have the right to swap picks over the next several drafts in 2026, 2028, and 2030 (during the even years) from the Beal trade. The years that may be advantageous are 2028 and 2030. The Magic, Grizzlies and Nets also are part of potential pick swaps in those years. The Suns also traded all their 2nd round picks to the Wizards for Beal through this decade.

Durant will be 36. Beal is turning 31. Booker is 27.

So who has a bleaker future?

Last edited:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
We'll be fine. Richest owner in sports. New arena next season. Despite the lack of picks its not hard to get young talent like in the past. A lot of fans want to move on from the 213 Era anyways. Low key we got some player development going with Bones, Kobe Brown, Brandon Boston, Kia Jones, Jordan Miller, Moussa Diabate, etc. Still got Kawhi, Zu, Mann on paper and honestly I think Zu is being held back as he also has a mid range and a three point shot in his bag. Might have to take a step back for a year, but far FAR from bleak or dark years ahead.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suns get a pg and a post player for Booker, they'll be alright.

Clippers got a bunch of veterans that dont do anything well
Nah I think Book will eventually request a trade.I don't think he'll want to be apart of a 3rd rebuild once this Big 3 fiasco comes to an end.I think him & KD exit together.He'll get his Lillard moment.Maybe as soon as this off-season.It's over.