Who has the BLEAKER future to 2030? Clippers or Suns?

Bleaker future?!

• Total voters

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The thing for the sun's as well Bradley Beal is a shell of what he once was

Should have just had Booker and Durant and fill out the other 3 positions instead you have nurkic and Beal two guys who couldn't guard a fly and offensive game declinjng

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
In hindsight the George trade looks bad but nobody knew Shai would be this good. Most GMs would make that trade. The Harden trade is bad but was pretty much insurance for PG/Kahwi so I get it. The Beal trade tho. :scust: Inexcusable. Then you pay Ayton and move him for trash ass Nurkic

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Suns are toast.

The Clips can get out from under all of their contracts if they decide to blow it up. Teams would be interested in one of KL, Harden or PG.

The Suns will most likely be stuck with Brad until he retires.
KD and Booker will get way more trade value than those bums.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Kawhi gone tell u when he coming to work.

Harden burnt all the bridges.

Paul George is a third option, I'm not giving a 1st round pick for him Or anybody good.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The Suns are toast.

The Clips can get out from under all of their contracts if they decide to blow it up. Teams would be interested in one of KL, Harden or PG.

The Suns will most likely be stuck with Brad until he retires.
Harden and Paul George are free agents this summer and it don’t look like PG is staying.

Daps
We'll be fine. Richest owner in sports. New arena next season. Despite the lack of picks its not hard to get young talent like in the past. A lot of fans want to move on from the 213 Era anyways. Low key we got some player development going with Bones, Kobe Brown, Brandon Boston, Kia Jones, Jordan Miller, Moussa Diabate, etc. Still got Kawhi, Zu, Mann on paper and honestly I think Zu is being held back as he also has a mid range and a three point shot in his bag. Might have to take a step back for a year, but far FAR from bleak or dark years ahead.

I agree with the owner but for some reason you seem to think the Clipper bench guys have some sort of upside lol

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
In hindsight the George trade looks bad but nobody knew Shai would be this good
They knew he would be very good. They were clinging on to SGA in a lot of potential trades Offers.

You are right that they had to do the trade because of Kawhi’s demand, and this was right after he won in Toronto.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
The Suns could trade Booker and KD for plenty of draft picks and start over again.

The Clippers have no picks or trade assets.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They knew he would be very good. They were clinging on to SGA in a lot of potential trades Offers.

You are right that they had to do the trade because of Kawhi’s demand, and this was right after he won in Toronto.

I thought his ceiling would be like a Shaun Livingston with obviously more offensive capabilities. Nobody expected him to be an MVP level player leading a young ass team to the 1 seed.