Who is closer to GOAT status? Mahomes to Brady or MJ to Lebron

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Mahomes still has more work to do, but the fact he’s won so much in such a short time while also losing his top WR is some impressive shyt.

I mean it’s not like Mahomes has spent the early part of his career going 16-1 in the regular season while front running and showboating with all his teammates only to choke in the playoffs like Brons Cavs did in 09 and 10. It’s not like Mahomes formed a super team, finally made it to the Super Bowl and then clowned the other teams star while choking.

Mahomes is getting it popping early on in his career just like Brady did. We just gotta see how long he lasts and how he responds when he hits a title drought like Brady did. Tom went 10 years in between rings he really got it done over the long haul.

Mahomes is on Brady’s path. Bron has never been on MJ’s path, it’s just one big media push.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
LeBron is closer. He won't be the GOAT, but I firmly believe that Bron is better than MJ as a player. I think it's obvious, in fact.

I think Mahomes is a better quarterback than Brady was at the same age, but I can't call him the GOAT yet because he needs more hardware, i.e., MVPs, All-Pros, etc.

If he keeps up the pace, he'll be the GOAT by the time he's 33.

This for me too.

Brady and Jordan are the GOATs.

Mahomes and LeBron are the BOATs.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
As for LeBron James, he has already exceeded Michael Jordan in several aspects, such as the number of championship appearances, overall statistics, and winning with multiple teams.

There is no plausible argument for Patrick Mahomes being superior to Brady, aside from stylistic preferences.

Brady's lead over the next player is significant. It's not even a close competition. Brady had a 3 distinct HOF career. Mahomes runs around, so I can't see him playing well after 40. That to me is the biggest question mark.

Brady's career is ridiculous. It's the most flawless resume ever IMO. These are important milestones Mahomes need to overcome.

1. Execute a comeback win in a Super Bowl similar to the 28-3 situation.
2. Win a Super Bowl with another team, or at least win one without Andy Reid.
3. Maintain a high level of play into their 40s, win a late-career MVP, and rank in the top three fin tats past 40.
4. Win a championship without Travis Kelce.
5. Make it to 10 Super Bowl appearances.

Another argument -

Which team would you pick to win a game? Brady's team or Mahomes? It's Brady all the time.

To win 1 game, you take Brady and his team all day every day. DON'T LIE TO YOURSELF. You take Brady and Pats over these Chiefs team IN A HEARTBEAT. We are splitting hairs here and winning matters. Brady will give you W against Mahomes led team. In the end, Brady is the greatest winner of all time. You can have Mahomes and his on field talent. I'll take Brady to win. He will get his team ready to perform at the highest level in the biggest game.

And don't forget Brady is 2-0 against Mahomes in post season.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Pele
Muhammed Ali
Daley Thompson
Bruce Lee

Hardly anyone considers Pele the GOAT any more. Messi is who the majority would say.

Wayne Gretzky is another one who is set in stone as the GOAT. Possibly more than any other sport. His records and dominance is just crazy

Daps
Hardly anyone considers Pele the GOAT any more. Messi is who the majority would say.

Wayne Gretzky is another one who is set in stone as the GOAT. Possibly more than any other sport. His records and dominance is just crazy
There’s literally a whole hall of fame career separating Jordan and Lebron lol and if you really think about it, Jordan only played 13 complete seasons. Bron is in his 21st. How people think Bron is in the conversation is insane.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You cant lose to the same guy when he is 45 years old and your in your prime on the biggest stage and have half his championship rings and expect this to be a serious debate.
Cool man. Can u show me footage of mahomes vs brady in a 1 v 1 football game?
If u can, we can close this thread because last i checked, football is a team sport with team elements with 3 differnt units determining the outcomes (special teams, defense and offense).

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Football is such a team related sport that its hard to judge these things. One person cant win a football game but one player can carry a basketball team to a degree

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps