Who is closer to GOAT status? Mahomes to Brady or MJ to Lebron

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Bron is better than Mike, I'm not entertaining this. What I will say is at present Mike is closer to Bron because it's marginal, but maybe Mahomes passes Brady at some point....

Brady and Mahomes played together in the same NFL for 6 years. The question is more applicable to Kobe and Mike, who played in the same NBA for 4 years. Bron and Mike never played a day in the same NBA...

Daps
This is a fact....

Nah we not allowing tthis.Because same way you can say this, did Michael and LeBron play in the NBA at the same time, did their teams ever play each other? When did they line up against each other?

Because Brady and Mahomes played in the same NFL for 6 years and Brady at an advanced age, won 2 Super Bowls, going thru Mahomes (2-0) for both. This never happened with Bron and Mike, they never played a day in the same NBA, and is part of the reason the Mike arguments are so flawed vs Bron...

But Mahomes did play in the same NFL as Brady and did so for awhile...

Irrelevant talking point. His first 15 years are where he made his name, most guys don't play beyond 15...
:yeshrug: He failed constantly and only won rings because he formed a superteam.

Daps
Bron is better than Mike, I'm not entertaining this. What I will say is at present Mike is closer to Bron because it's marginal, but maybe Mahomes passes Brady at some point....

Brady and Mahomes played together in the same NFL for 6 years. The question is more applicable to Kobe and Mike, who played in the same NBA for 4 years. Bron and Mike never played a day in the same NBA...
Lmao real talk, you Lebron nut riders are crazy. Lebron failed and only won rings because of that heat run. Without that who is he? Better than Mike how? What has he done that’s better than Mike?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Bron better than MJ
And Mahomes doesn't have close to enough experience to be in the same convo with Brady and Marino, Elway, Montana, and Peyton all have a special place in the goat conversation for QBs.

Mahomes is in the best player we seen convo but I don't believe Brady the player to catch, it's Rice, LT, and Donald.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lmao real talk, you Lebron nut riders are crazy. Lebron failed and only won rings because of that heat run. Without that who is he? Better than Mike how? What has he done that’s better than Mike?
When you become an official MJ Stan, is their a requirement that you must have a IQ below 70 to join?

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Can we please stop these GOAT threads?
Please?

thank-you-garvey.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
QBs Mahomes has beaten:
Jimmy Garroppolo, Jalen Hurts and Brock Purdy

Not exactly elite
Jake Delhomme, Nick Foles, Jared Goff…not exactly elite and his team LOST to one of these.

Agree with @Remote about these GOAT threads cause if we’re going to be bombastic about who is and who isn’t, Jerry Rice >>> both of these guys