Who is the most famous rapper you've ever met?

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Met a couple throughout the years with Bambaata being the only one I regret meeting cause he was flagrantly pedo.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Everybody in the one more chance rmx video shoot
Sounds like you was in the building, yo....:ohhh:

Coming outta the Manhattan Hotel one day, ran smack dab into NORE, puffin on a Newport and cussing somebody out on his cell. Walked by him, handled my business....came back about ten minutes later, he was still standing there. So I was like "Whattup NORE! Big fan...whassgood with a photo?"

.....and on ere'thing I love, he goes" "Yeahyeah!" in that standard NORE drawl. :russ:

He was good peoples.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Sounds like you was in the building, yo....:ohhh:

Coming outta the Manhattan Hotel one day, ran smack dab into NORE, puffin on a Newport and cussing somebody out on his cell. Walked by him, handled my business....came back about ten minutes later, he was still standing there. So I was like "Whattup NORE! Big fan...whassgood with a photo?"

.....and on ere'thing I love, he goes" "Yeahyeah!" in that standard NORE drawl. :russ:

He was good peoples.

Naa I wasn't in the building I was across the street with my cousins.

He let you take the photo?

Nore does seem like good ppl

Daps
I met Daz Dillinger years back leaving from a Summer Slam at the Staple Center walking back to my car. Gave him dap and kept it pushing.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Used to sell weed to Wale but he wasn't actually famous like that yet. This is pre MMG days.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
dapped up MOP at a KRS concert
Met Buckshot from Black Moon- he gave me his card- asked if I wanted to intern at Duck Down (I fukked up and lost the card)
gave a wuddup and head nod to Nature in the bridge (before he moved to Marcy)