Who is the most famous rapper you've ever met?

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
DMX, Scarface, Nelly, Migos, French Montana, Rick Ross, Soulja boy, Ja Rule, Ashanti, mostly from the shows i've opened up for :ehh:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Saw Sean P (RIP) and Guilty before a concert in Brussels. Random Axe era. I thought I was late for the concert so I was rushing to get there, turn the corner and I just bump into them smoking outside. No one near them. I say Yo What Up, they say What up, only thing I can think of asking is when does the concert start :mjlol::francis: told em enjoy your stay in Brussels lol

"Met" Destiny's Child at a signing thing in Times Square in 99, managed to hug Kelly (favorite member :wow:). Then I actually got on stage with them in Brussels lol. Strange situation all over : I was really early in the line, at some point some TV crew comes up for a couple intws, I play the part, then out of the blue some guy asks me if I want to get onstage. I'm like yeah why not, not thinking anything would come out of it, but dude tells me to stay right in front of the stage. At some point Beyoncé points at me and breh from security helps me up, I tunr around and there's the whole crowd lol most intimidating thing ever. I don't even know what to do :russ:So all I could do was dance a little bit, was close to Kelly ( :wow:). Whole thing lasted like a minute but it felt much longer. I think I got a bad quality pic (this was pre-smartphones) somewhere still.