Who is the most famous rapper you've ever met?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
LegitimateSeriousDarklingbeetle-small.gif

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
only rapper I ever met was Mannie Fresh, and it was in passing.

I used to live on County Line Road in Ridgeland, MS, and you can't buy beer there past a certain time... but you could walk right across County Line and legally be in Jackson MS and buy beer all night long. There was a gas station right across from my apartment complex. Anyway,

It's like 2am on a Tuesday, right. The whole city is dead. I'm walking across the street and you can't hear shyt but crickets and traffic from highway 55. But I look at the gas station and see this BADASS muscle car.

I'm walking up and staring at the car when out the gas station walks Mannie Fresh, talking on a cell phone.

I went into shock like a dumb struck groupie. It wasn't the fact that it was Mannie Fresh, it was the thought that... it's Tuesday night in the semibusy section of the middle of nowhere, Mississippi. Imagine Michael Jordan hanging out on the outskirts of Des Moines Iowa or some shyt.

My brain wouldn't process it. When he walked by me, I wanted to speak... but when I opened my mouth it was like

Me: :dwillhuh: What the hell are you doing here!?

Manny: :umad: bytch, I'm Worldwide!!!!:blessed:

Then he hopped in the car and literally peeled off right in front of me, threw all kinds of rocks and dirt up on a nikka. I was still standing there like :dwillhuh: and only snapped out of it when I heard the chick behind the counter pointing and laughing at me through the glass.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my fiance flicked it up with Nas (And Green Lantern. And Micheal Eric Dyson) last year in VA after his Illmatic 25th anniversary joint. Bro's necklace was dancing like a disco light, shyt was lightweight inspiring.

I was in attendance for a Nelson Mandela speech out in Cali when I was like 5, lol, I didn't meet him but I was in the building, if that counts.

I was like 3 feet away from Will Smith last year at the Fillmore, and his kids. Wild ass show, like 4 people passed out during the show at different times, real weird shyt.

Met 50 and his girl in New Haven when he was promoting the alcohol shyt before the Covid shyt popped, but I met him like 2 other times before that too. He had the gold Ferrari and the lilac Rolls Royce out there lookin ridiculous.

Last edited:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Naa I wasn't in the building I was across the street with my cousins.

He let you take the photo?

Nore does seem like good ppl
Yeah, I had to ask these two Japanese tourists who didn't speak English to take the photo, then I had to try to explain to them how my camera phone (back then) worked in order for them to take the photo. The first pic, all they got were our shoes. :russ:

But NORE actually waited through all of that in order to gimme the photo. MAD cool.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never met a famous rapper.

Gave Premier a dap at a show.

Same with Sean P.

Thats about it.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps