Who works at a warehouse?.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It's pretty depressing to see middle aged people work dead end jobs, and you can see that they are comfortable with it and won't put forth any form of effort to change their situation.
I mean it is and it isn't. Some people are just not ambitious. They are content with where they are at. Personally I started out as a Janitor at night. Went to school full time during the day. To this day I'm so glad I worked that job. I mean the job pushed me to better myself. No fukking way I could be like the people way older than me, making $6.50 an hour.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I mean it is and it isn't. Some people are just not ambitious. They are content with where they are at. Personally I started out as a Janitor at night. Went to school full time during the day. To this day I'm so glad I worked that job. I mean the job pushed me to better myself. No fukking we I could be like the people way older than me, making $6.50 an hour.
I got you. Maybe it's depressing to me because I just can't see all that wasted potential in me while working a dead end job in my 40s-50s. A lot of those people probably even haven't seen all the world has to offer. They probably have never or rarely been outside of their town.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
I got you. Maybe it's depressing to me because I just can't see all that wasted potential in me while working a dead end job in my 40s-50s. A lot of those people probably even haven't seen all the world has to offer. They probably have never or rarely been outside of their town.
Dead End job is subjective. I don't know what you aspire to be, but I'm pretty sure you will eventually become stagnant or reach a "dead end".

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Good observation. I mean these type of jobs breed ignorant people. This is another reason why I didn't want to do jobs like that all my life. A lot of the ones I worked with barely left their block.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Dead End job is subjective. I don't know what you aspire to be, but I'm pretty sure you will eventually become stagnant or reach a "dead end".
That's not true. I'm not out here to be working a job in the long term. There are those, though small who are always doing new things, growing, experiencing more and more of what life and this Earth has to offer us etc.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
That's not true. I'm not out here to be working a job in the long term. There are those, though small who are always doing new things, growing, experiencing more and more of what life and this Earth has to offer us etc.
The fukk does that got to do with where somebody works? You talked to these people or using your own biases? You sounding real young and dumb.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
When I was working at the publix warehouse I was averaging around 24/25 an hour :ld:

I was bringing home around 800 to 900 every week, plus they had free buffet lunch every day

Warehouse work is not a bad gig if you find the right company
Yea but I stay in a city with 3 million mexicans who will work for peanuts if they could so its not really the same

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's pretty depressing to see middle aged people work dead end jobs, and you can see that they are comfortable with it and won't put forth any form of effort to change their situation.
Seeing them still there @40 scared the shyt outta me....it'll push u to really grind harder

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Kitchen work is hella hard too. Lol people think it's life top chef. Naw, it's more like picking cotton. If you cut yourself in a kitchen nobody cares. You're expected to put on another glove and keep working. I saw someone cut the top of their finger off. I cut my finger with a serrated blade. It wasn't a clean cut either. It was hella crooked and I cut into my nail. I refused to look at it. I knew I fukked my finger up. I wrapped my finger in paper towel, taped it, and put on a small glove.