Who works at a warehouse?.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I used to work at a post office for a couple months. So much shyt to take:ohlawd:
DVDs (flipped)
games (flipped most, kept some)
consoles (flipped all, not worth being tracked)
phones (definitely flipped all)
used draws from stank chicks:scusthov: (co-worker would actually pay me to send them his way :scusthov:)
CASH
CASH
passports and driving licenses and other forms of identification (some would sell them to kids to cop underage drinks but I never fukked with that)
and a whole load of other interesting shyt :ehh:

yeah it was an absolute piece of shyt thing to do but :yeshrug: student loans weren't cutting it:yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yea but I stay in a city with 3 million mexicans who will work for peanuts if they could so its not really the same

dunno how yall even compete with that shyt.

fukking customer whose warehouse my company manages closed their spot in Texas to move it across the border to Mexico knowing they can pay them cats literally a buck an hour with a shuttle to/from work from the barrios and breakfast, lunch, dinner included for much cheaper.

That's why these companies need to be hammered by the gov't in tariffs make the game fair. Other countries do it with no problem, we need to as well.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I remember working there when I was in college...I recall telling myself all the time "man fukk this shyt, I gotta finish school"

Job wasn't bad, it just the ppl that I worked with who were a$$holes...

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Job wasn't bad, it just the ppl that I worked with who were a$$holes...
I HATE that shyt.

When I worked at a turnaround in the refinery I had to cuss a dude out because we were in the best section which had easy ass jobs yet he had to try and be a kiss ass and make it harder.

There are many dudes all over the plant with crappy jobs yet we gets spared and instead of being thankful he wanted to act the fool. :snoop:

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I work in a FedEx part time. I just sort packages though

Haven't worked loading or unloading after the first 5 months

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Smart>hard. I make 13$ An hour 40 hours M-F a week as a lifeguard. could teach swim lessons for 16$ an hour and work extra hours on the weekend if I wanted. Only downside is I open so I gotta be to work by 6am. Got used to it though. I be making more than grown ass men who do back breaking work. shyt is sad smfh. I used to work at a party rental place in the warehouse making 10$ an hour working the shyttiest hours possible(mostly weekends).

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Drop some names of these companies. I work at a warehouse and I like it. I drive the order picker and the stand up fork lift. I don't do the trucks. I like it. Now unloading trucks in inbound/outbound.....they quit all the time :huhldup:

Do the ppl who un/load trucks get in good physical shape from all that exercise? Lean torso + defined arm muscles? What is the hourly wage (ballpark)?

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
nikka what warehouse is paying damn near a grand a week? :stopitslime:

Out here you lucky to get $10 an hour :mjlol:
Cold warehouses and warehouses with expensive product plus a lot give unlimited overtime I knew one dude who worked 80 hours a week and bought an escalade in cash...

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Worked in a GameStop wearhouse the summer after my freshman yr in college. Nikkas use to steal PSPs, and games and go sell them to pawn shops :mjlol:

But eff warehouse jobs. Summer in Texas with no ac in the building they just open the doors that the trucks unload from and put a big fan there that only blew hot air. Pallets everywhere, scanning games, controllers, and systems in and out for 8'hrs straight every single day

Last edited: